BY SONY #13 in Memory Cards

Sony 16GB SDHC Memory Card, R40: One memory card 16GB capacity provides enough storage for 75 minutes (1 hour and 15 minutes) of full HD video and 2,400 high resolution photos Form Factor: SDHC (Secure Digital High Capacity) UHS-I memory cards are water proof and are designed to perform under a wide range of operating temperatures Features 40MB/s transfer speed, allowing you to quickly transfer your video or photos to your computer for storage or editing see more...

Walid E.
Casablanca
Techie Expert Level 1
My name is Walid and I have a channel on youtube with a satisfied number of subscribers, I do a lot of opinions on electronic devices. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in My videos to honor my goal is to encourage people to buy from the Internet and at the same time help the company promote products,Thank you,:) :) :) :) :) :)
Mohammed A.
Sony is characterized by the quality of its products and the accuracy of its manufacture and this memory of good me that I recommend to use because it combines speed and power and good price if you want to buy memory to record video or take pictures, I advise you this memory.