BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT

Experience more together the ultimate membership service that will take your gaming experience to the next level. As a member, you ll get access to an ever-expanding instant game collection and a diverse range of immersive online multiplayer experiences for the ps4 system. One membership to playstation plus extends to your ps4, ps3, and ps vita systems. new games every month with instant game collection. next-generation online multiplayer on the ps4 system. one membership will extend to your ps4, ps3, and ps vita systems. Also included with your membership: over 3gb* game save data across your ps4, ps3,... see more...

• Does anyone have one? and what's it for?6 Answers
  • What is this card for? 5 Answers
  • Since when did playstation start charging so much for onl...3 Answers
Sony 12-Month Playstation Plus Membership Card $49.99 (PlayStation 4)
  • "You can't complain about free games each month, exclusive discounts on top of discounted items and seamless online play!" in 4 reviews
Alex H.
Bessemer, MI
PlayStation plus is definitely something I recommend! You get so many features with plus including free and reduced game prices and the ability to play online with your friends! Lots of discounts on expensive games as well.
Alice L.
Buena Park, CA
PS Plus is absolutely worth it. You get multiple games per month to download and by downloading 2, you've already made back your money and more. It's also a great opportunity to be able to try new games as well and I feel they make a good effort to supply free games to all systems (PS4, PS3, Vita and PSP) I haven't utilized the discounts yet because I've always been content with the free games, but there is that option as well.
Felecia G.
This is definitely worth it! You get monthly free games, sometimes good sometimes crappy, but the good ones can sometimes be non indie games, like I just got Infamous First Light for free this month. Also its good to have for those shooter games or ones you have to have 2 people for, like some games in Little Big Planet 3.
Alfred G.
PS Plus is a ultimate membership service that will make you love playstation even more. As a member you have access to tons of discounts and also free games. It is also needed for you can play online games. Yes it's $50 for a year but with all the free stuff and discounts it is all worth it. enjoy
Justin S.
Lorena, TX
The value of paying for only one year of Playstation Plus is amazing. Not only that but now you have the option to download free games every month for any of your consoles. This option easily gives you your moneys worth. I would recommend to everyone that if they have a Playstation brand console they need this as well!
Krista S.
We just recently purchased this because there are many perks to it. You get several games each month for free! that alone pays for it. There's also several discounts, I've seen as much as 70% off of a single game which if you were wanting to try it out but the price was too much, this works out great!
Kristen D.
This is totally worth buying if you are a huge online gamer! If you aren't a online player you buy it month to month and three months!! But you save money buying the full year and it's worth it too!!
Stephanie L.
This is great. You don't need to buy one for every account that you have on your Playstation (me and my boyfriend share one membership, cuts down on the price) and we both get the games and the ability to play online. Great deal with all the free games each month.
Luke W.
Fairmount
I get a lot with this membership like free games and to play with my friends online and lots more. I will definitely keep my membership going forever. Very good price. All of my friends and everyone I know with a PlayStation has it with my recommendation.
Lisa H.
BRONSTON, KY
This is such a great deal, at first I thought that it might not be worth it. I'm so glad I took the chance and bought Playstation Plus. They offer lots of free games and discounts!
Selina S.
Monticello , IN
Does anyone have one? and what's it for?
Brandy E.
Barling, AR
What is this card for?
Wendell S.
Sarasota, FL
Since when did playstation start charging so much for online gameplay?
Nupinder P.
Ottawa, ON
Anyone with PS4 wiling to play Advance Warfare with me? Add me Mrs_Castiel
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Gamer Expert Level 1
Who else thinks that it's ridiculous that you have to buy a membership to play online when you are already paying a fortune for the ps4 system and games?