Sony 100w 2.1ch Sound Bar With Wireless Subwoofer

by Sony

The Sony HT-CT180 is a 2.1 sound bar with 100W of power, so you get quality sound for your films or.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sony 100w 2.1ch Sound Bar With Wireless Subwoofer!
Ronkonkoma, NY
I have bought this product a few years ago. Has great sound and looks slique on my tv stand. Uses minimal space and the sound travels well without needing a lot of extra speakers. I love having jam sessions when I’m cooking and the bass is bumping!!
Kingsland, GA
This Sony 100w Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer is amazing! I often bluetooth my phone to it and play my music while cleaning the house. When turned up (not even all the way) it can be heard throughout the house. This thing has amazing sound and I absolutely recommend it to anyone wanting one.
San leandro, CA
Love my sony sound bar! Im so impressed with the sound. Very good quality with sound for movies. I used it to connect it to my phone if i wanted to listen to music as well.
Huntsville, AL
I’ve had this speaker for about 4 years now. The sound is amazing ! The speaker is powerful! Every get together I have my guest are amazed at the Sound!
San Antonio, TX
We have been searching around for a decent sound bar. And finally picked this one after 2 failed attempts. But loving it so far. Great sound.
Winnipeg
One of my favourite brand,they are very reliable and long lasting product i ever had