Sony‎ uploaded by Madeline C.

BY SONY #14 in Electronics Stores

• What is your favorite product from the Sony lines? 11 Answers
  • Absolutely that would be my PS4, which does everything from play ...3 Answers
Emma M.
Emma M.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I own a couple play stations and games by sony. They have a huge variety of games, any genre you can think of! The quality is usually great for sound and picture. The game systems also, pretty high tech and advanced in todays technology
Mariana O.
Mariana O.
Alpharetta, GA
Techie Expert
Great brand. A lot of though goes in to their products. It's nice to have a company where your guarantee works everywhere! I specially appreciate their music and movie things!
Would totally recommend! A no brainer!
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
I can say that all of my products that are from Sony are good quality. I do feel like they are reasonably priced items. I have never had an incident where I purchased something from this brand and didn't like it.
Dana H.
Dana H.
Lorain, OH
I have quite a few Sony electronics and they have always worked well. I have a PS3 from the day it came out and it still works beautifully.
Christian L.
Christian L.
Sony is an amazing conpany who make DVD players, computers, game systems, and much more! Definetly an amazing company worth checking out!!
Mayra M.
Mayra M.
I love sony! They are the best at everything . They have electronics, game consoles, networking, music , movies, they have it all.
jessica l.
jessica l.
Techie Expert
Sony is very good quality. I have so many products from them including my TV which is flat screen and hd. It works amazing.
Lynlee E.
Lynlee E.
Sony products are usually good. I've had many tv's and stereos branded sony. And they are a decent brand of electronics
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.
I have several products and I love this brand; you can never go wrong with Sony. They have any excellent reputation!!!!
sarah H.
sarah H.
I know other companies have good quality products but very few can stack up to sony. Best tvs and gaming gear.
Canney C.
Canney C.
Jersey City, NJ
What is your favorite product from the Sony lines?
Allison P.
Allison P.
San Rafael, CA
Absolutely that would be my PS4, which does everything from play games to steam Netflix and all around just rocks.