Sony‎ uploaded by Madeline C.

BY SONY #14 in Electronics Stores

• What is your favorite product from the Sony lines? 11 Answers
  • Absolutely that would be my PS4, which does everything from play ...3 Answers
Haley B.
Forest City, NC
Techie Expert
Sony has always had some of the best products at affordable prices. I remember my first cassette tape player being by Sony and the sound back in the day was bumping.. So rewind twenty years later.. The sound & technology has just gotten better!
Yarely C.
Woodland, CA
Techie Expert
Great brand any electronics that i have owned by Sony are great quality and efficient
B P.
I have a 55 inch Sony TV , and I love it. Never had a problem with Sony! Keep it up!
amy m.
Richand MI
Love Sony products! I've grown up knowing this company to make quality items and I've never had a problem with them.
Brianna H.
Crestview, Fl
Everything they make is a good product. it all lasts and they fix so much for you for free or send you a replacement. They are truly great to their customers.
Kimberly H.
Shawnee, OK
Sony is the maker of great products. I own several sony products and recommend them to all my friends and family. Sony= Quality
Sarah N.
Sony products are high quality but don't always "play friendly". Everything is custom to Sony, so you can't go for the non name brand of most replacement parts (chords, batteries, memory cards, etc)
Bridget G.
Anguilla , MS
I have a nice flat screen I got for Christmas and ive never had any problems and my family keeps it on 24/7
Jenn S.
Goose Creek, SC
Sony everything is awesome. i love this company. genius genius genius. i love their speakers.
Sara A.
San Antonio , TX
Techie Expert
I love Sony! I feel like they have the best electronic products! I love their cameras! They are great quality and last a very long time!
Canney C.
Brooklyn, NY
What is your favorite product from the Sony lines?
Allison P.
San Rafael, CA
Absolutely that would be my PS4, which does everything from play games to steam Netflix and all around just rocks.