BY SONS OF ANARCHY #24 in TV

• Who's your favorite character? (:3 Answers
  • Is this show as good as everyone says it is?4 Answers
  • They are talking about starting a series based on Soa . Would you...14 Answers
Sons Of Anarchy
  • "Its Not My Kind Of Show But My Husband Wanted To Watch So We Started Watching.The writing Is Really Good But Its Very Talky But It Is A Drama" in 17 reviews
  • "Ok so I never thought I would like this show, but my husband wanted me to watch it with him and I was hooked after the first episode!" in 16 reviews
  • "my all time favorite show it will be missed was very sad when it showed the last episode broke my heart when Jax's died :)" in 16 reviews
  • "Took me a while to get to watching this show and I'm glad I did because I've been able to marathon it as the last season is coming to an end and I just finished 6 so I get to watch the last one and oh boy am I addicted." in 14 reviews
  • "It's action packed, the actors/actresses are hot, the story line is great, and there are moments that will make you cringe." in 13 reviews
Diana Y.
Aurora , IL
Me and the hubby where looking for something new to binge on... we heard the rave about this show and we just went for it. Best decision we made. Amazing actors and actress. A single father battling his loyalty to his club. Making decisions to find balance between his own life and his club life. Drama crime show. Intense scenes that will leave you with your yaw open. Always wondering what twisted thing would happen. I gave it 4 starts because without giving out too much the last episode one by one the members of the club start dying.
Jessica M.
I have watched this series from beginning to end 6 times, and not just because Charlie Hunnam is ruggedly attractive in it.  The way the characters are portrayed you feel as if you have gotten to know them and are close to them. There is action, adventure, drama, love, heart break, new and old friendships and  betrayal. Don't let the motorcycles fool you its not just a show about bike riding and thugs on motorcycles.  The ending......lets just call it heartbreaking to fans of the show.
Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I was a little late in watching this series, as I just finished it a few months ago - but I'm already having to talk myself out of starting it again. It was THAT good. My only advice is to get through the first 3-4 episodes without judgment. I feel they made the characters a little "harder" than they needed to be - meaning their obnoxious, overpowering one-liners. I feel they realized halfway through the first season that the character's toughness and grit spoke for itself - thus the dialogue wasn't really necessary. After that, I absolutely fell in love with the series and got my mom and best friend on it too. I'll definitely watch it again.
Veronica B.
Detroit, MI
Sons was and is such an edge of your seat AMAZING SHOW!!!!! I started watching from the first to the last, and I was hooked. Jax with his sexy self, and the rest of the cast were so BadAss. I didn't like the way it ended, I won't give the ending away just in case some haven't caught up yet. I highly recommend checking out the entire series of the Sons. You won't be sorry, just make sure you set aside a day or two, because you won't want to miss a thing.
Megan C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Love SOA. My boyfriend and I finished AHS on Netflix so he begged me to watch Sons and I said UGH okay I guess. And to my surprise, it's really good. I love Chibbs so much, He's a big sweetheart and I did like Ope then he slept with the skank and I got kind of mad at him but I was really wanting him and his girl to work out, Sadly they didn't get to. This show keeps me on edge. I'm on season 6 and I'm almost finished with it. I'll come back and finish my review when I do finish.
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This was one of my first binge worthy shows I watched on Netflix. I was never into any type of biker show so I totally didn't expect to enjoy this. But the show has awesome characters with totally real personalities and each episode led right into the next. Literally I couldn't stop watching and now it's one of my favorite Netflix binges!
Sarah G.
This show is one of my favorites! Me and my husband have rematched it many times. It's the kind of show that makes you fall in love with the characters and mourn their death. We definitely got addicted to this the first time watching it. We would watch many episodes in a setting. It's just an amazing show for men and women.
Cam H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I've never loved a show more than I love this one. SOA is absolutely amazing. Im in love with jax teller and the plot just has so many twists and turns. The characters are incredible and after binging for a couple hours I feel like I lived in an episode. I'm currently rewatching and falling in love all over again
Renee F.
I'm pretty sure this damn series broke my heart a millions times more than all my ex's combined. Screw you for making me fall in love with the characters then taking them away. Great series, hot men, sad,heart breaking moments. Seriously watched most of a season in one day, it is that addicting.
Katie T.
Mt Sterling, KY
Sons of anarchy is definitely my all time favorite show. I’ve watched all seven seasons at least 5 times. And it goes without saying, but Jax Teller...my my my my!!! Good grief is he fine! If anything, watch for the eye candy! Great plot, and gets me emotional as well! Love my sons! 🖤
Tanita C.
Springfield, MA
I haven't started yet but was going to splurge on Netflix. Is it worth it?
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
How did you feel about the shows series finale? Were you mad or happy with the ending?
Colleen b.
Calimesa , CA
They are talking about starting a series based on Soa . Would you be interested in watching this ?
Amber R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?
Destiny C.
Greensboro, NC
SPOILER ALERT: So do you think Jax is going to be absolutely done with his mom after what she did to Tara? I'm actually happy Tara is gone now. She was getting on my nerves.