BY SONS OF ANARCHY #39 in TV

• Who's your favorite character? (:3 Answers
  • Is this show as good as everyone says it is?4 Answers
  • They are talking about starting a series based on Soa . W...14 Answers
Sons Of Anarchy
  • "Its Not My Kind Of Show But My Husband Wanted To Watch So We Started Watching.The writing Is Really Good But Its Very Talky But It Is A Drama" in 17 reviews
  • "my all time favorite show it will be missed was very sad when it showed the last episode broke my heart when Jax's died :)" in 16 reviews
  • "Ok so I never thought I would like this show, but my husband wanted me to watch it with him and I was hooked after the first episode!" in 16 reviews
  • "Took me a while to get to watching this show and I'm glad I did because I've been able to marathon it as the last season is coming to an end and I just finished 6 so I get to watch the last one and oh boy am I addicted." in 14 reviews
  • "It's action packed, the actors/actresses are hot, the story line is great, and there are moments that will make you cringe." in 13 reviews
Diana S.
Aurora , IL
Me and the hubby where looking for something new to binge on... we heard the rave about this show and we just went for it. Best decision we made. Amazing actors and actress. A single father battling his loyalty to his club. Making decisions to find balance between his own life and his club life. Drama crime show. Intense scenes that will leave you with your yaw open. Always wondering what twisted thing would happen. I gave it 4 starts because without giving out too much the last episode one by one the members of the club start dying.
Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I was a little late in watching this series, as I just finished it a few months ago - but I'm already having to talk myself out of starting it again. It was THAT good. My only advice is to get through the first 3-4 episodes without judgment. I feel they made the characters a little "harder" than they needed to be - meaning their obnoxious, overpowering one-liners. I feel they realized halfway through the first season that the character's toughness and grit spoke for itself - thus the dialogue wasn't really necessary. After that, I absolutely fell in love with the series and got my mom and best friend on it too. I'll definitely watch it again.
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
If you are uncomfortable easily and sensitive to certain language definitely not a show for you! If you don’t care and it doesn’t bother you PLEASE WATCH THIS! This series was amazing, Wild & intense! I absolutely loved this show! From the start it sucks you in!
Amanda F.
Zanesville, OH
This use to be one of my all time favorite series. I hated it when it ended and how it ended. I've always kind of liked crime drama when it came to television shows, so I guess I shouldn't of been so surprised that I ended up becoming a really big fan. I really liked the story line and many of the characters. I would highly recommend this show to everyone!
Megan C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Love SOA. My boyfriend and I finished AHS on Netflix so he begged me to watch Sons and I said UGH okay I guess. And to my surprise, it's really good. I love Chibbs so much, He's a big sweetheart and I did like Ope then he slept with the skank and I got kind of mad at him but I was really wanting him and his girl to work out, Sadly they didn't get to. This show keeps me on edge. I'm on season 6 and I'm almost finished with it. I'll come back and finish my review when I do finish.
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My husband got me into this show a few years ago and I was hooked after watching the first episode.  I was so sad when it ended! I know they keep saying they are going to do a Sons of Anarachy spinoff but I'm just not sure it could ever be as good as the original.
Jessica M.
I have watched this series from beginning to end 6 times, and not just because Charlie Hunnam is ruggedly attractive in it.  The way the characters are portrayed you feel as if you have gotten to know them and are close to them. There is action, adventure, drama, love, heart break, new and old friendships and  betrayal. Don't let the motorcycles fool you its not just a show about bike riding and thugs on motorcycles.  The ending......lets just call it heartbreaking to fans of the show.
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I was so sad when this show had its final season but it was awesome while it lasted and I love being able to rewatch the old seasons! Great drama that follows a biker gang and its members through their trials and tribulations with local law enforcement, rival gangs, and family.
Leandra T.
I love the storyline of this show, as well as the characters cast for every role. I love that it's on Hulu for me to binge watch, but I hate that it makes me cry on occasion. Graphic, so I wouldn't recommend this for children, but it's also so bada**!
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This was one of my first binge worthy shows I watched on Netflix. I was never into any type of biker show so I totally didn't expect to enjoy this. But the show has awesome characters with totally real personalities and each episode led right into the next. Literally I couldn't stop watching and now it's one of my favorite Netflix binges!
Tanita C.
Springfield, MA
I haven't started yet but was going to splurge on Netflix. Is it worth it?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
How did you feel about the shows series finale? Were you mad or happy with the ending?
Colleen b.
Calimesa , CA
They are talking about starting a series based on Soa . Would you be interested in watching this ?
Amber R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Is this show worth watching?
Destiny C.
Greensboro, NC
SPOILER ALERT: So do you think Jax is going to be absolutely done with his mom after what she did to Tara? I'm actually happy Tara is gone now. She was getting on my nerves.