BY SONS OF ANARCHY #19 in TV

Sons Of Anarchy
  • "Its Not My Kind Of Show But My Husband Wanted To Watch So We Started Watching.The writing Is Really Good But Its Very Talky But It Is A Drama" in 17 reviews
  • "Ok so I never thought I would like this show, but my husband wanted me to watch it with him and I was hooked after the first episode!" in 16 reviews
  • "my all time favorite show it will be missed was very sad when it showed the last episode broke my heart when Jax's died :)" in 16 reviews
  • "Took me a while to get to watching this show and I'm glad I did because I've been able to marathon it as the last season is coming to an end and I just finished 6 so I get to watch the last one and oh boy am I addicted." in 14 reviews
  • "I have not seen "the final ride" yet but i can honestly say that Kurt Sutter could not have given me a better show to watch for 7 seasons, its the best!" in 13 reviews
Cassie H.
Cassie H.
Pop Culture Expert
Sons is my favorite TV Show. I started watching it when I was 14. IT honestly changed my life. It is such a great show! Kurt Sutter, creator and head writer, is an amazing story teller. He new where he wanted the story to go from day 1. He had the entire story plotted out before he even pitched it to the network. Maybe that's why is was so good. In a way it was like a 7 book series and each season was a book and each episode was a few chapters. It was such a beautifully written series about love, betrayal, and lots of murder. This show is so much more that a show about bikers. You really care about the characters and worry about what is going to happen to them. The ending, though a lot of people did not like it, fit the story perfectly and beautifully and I don't think it could have ended any other way. The acting is amazing and I really love how after season 1 Kurt started to write to the actors personalities.
Great acting, amaing writing and one hell of a story. It was an amazing 7 seasons and one hell of a wild ride.
Chara P.
Chara P.
Warren, OH
I have fallen in love with a lot of shows -- this one is at the top of my list. If you love drama, action, suspense, organized crime, and police drama -- and you don't mine some rather graphic and gory special effects -- then this is the show to you!!
Fast bikes, gorgeous men (Charlie Hunnam, Tommy Flannigan, and Kim Coats to name a few), scantily clad women, mixed with a virtual who's who of special guest appearances make this a non-stop roller coaster ride. There are 7 seasons in all -- and I can honestly say there are only a handful of episodes that I don't just revel in when rewatching it. All-in-all I'd have to say that I've watched it from start to finish at least 3 times. Whenever, I want an escape from reality I simply turn on SOA and head to Charming. Kurt Sutter and his production and writing team wove an amazing story. The acting by all of the cast is simply stellar. This is one show that did NOT get the credit that it deserved!
Monica S.
Monica S.
Alcalde, NM
Pop Culture Expert
I've started watching SOA a couple weeks ago and 2 days ago I've finished it. It kept me glued to my laptop for weeks in a row. The way the story is told by Kurt is simply amazing. It's true there are some uncomfortable scenes within this show but those only make it more viable and real. The actors are all perfectly chosen for the job. They are all so natural in doing what their characters are supposed to do that is almost scary :)) Nobody can be that good of a player. Jax is by far my favorite character not only for his looks (Charlie Hunnam is indeed gorgeous) but for the life of his character. Born in this life he cannot escape from. I truly am amazed of what he does in the end..of what becomes of his family and club. Another great aspect of this show is the music. I love it! The white buffalo fits perfectly and it gives the show a certain feel i will truly miss. Sons of Anarchy..it was such a great ride and i will miss watching it.
Leanne L.
Leanne L.
Perris, CA
Pop Culture Expert
I need to give SOA more stars. Seriously loved this show from day 1, I started watching in the very beginning. The actors that were cast played the parts perfectly you either love them or want to kill them. I was sucked in and never wanted it to end. I laughed, I cried, I got mad, this show was an emotional Rollercoaster that I could have stayed on forever. Kurt Sutter is an amazing freaking writer and loved that he also played Otto, and he had his wife Katey Segal palm Gemma (who was a bad ass.) And let's not forget Opie who everyone felt bad for, and Juice whof was cute but always doing something stupid. Last but not least Jax, Charlie hunnam played him to perfection, the bad boy every girl wanted and all the guys wanted to hang out with. Sons of anarchy is one of if not the best show I have ever watched, I wanted to go find charming and live there, we'll if the sons were really there.
Victoria T.
Victoria T.
Oceanside, CA
I had so little expectations going in to this show, which is why it was so good to me. I loved the drama and loved the violence that went a long with it. It was a lot different than what you were use to seeing on TV. I loved every second of this show. This show is a Shangri La for the people who love Harleys and guns alike. Set in Charming, California the Sons of Anarchy is more than an outlaw community. It's a protective guardian for the town's people from more worse threats. I would say the ending was little abrupt but it all makes sense considering the sole focus of Jax had always been to steer his club away from gun business and make a future in viable legit businesses.

Season 7 being the last season ended very well, but it was based off of a lie which made damn near everything that happened meaningless almost.
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Costa Mesa, CA
Pop Culture Expert
This was totally my favorite show...through the third season. It started out amazing, and had a really new take on storytelling and a lifestyle i hadn't really seen on mainstream TV- gritty while being heartwarming, action-packed and emotionally stirring. The acting is also phenomenal for the most part, but i would say after the 3rd season the writing took a really odd turn and the characters made decisions that didn't make a lot of sense, and it all culminated in the series ending pretty disappointing. the whole thing would up being this sad excuse of a Hamlet comparison and the symbolism was so in your face it hurt. So if they had managed to tie everything up without losing a lot of the awesome it started with, that would have been great.
Christine K.
Christine K.
Humble, TX
Pop Culture Expert
I came to the Sons of Anarchy party late. I ended up watching this on Netflix and I'm so glad I did. First if I would have watched this in real time I would have been a mess waiting each week for the next episode. So many of these episodes were as shocking as a season finale. This is a series chalked full of emotional characters, and unbelievable dynamics. There is a lot of violence, so binge watching straight might not be the best (you might start having crazy dreams). Overall though I could watch this series again and again. I have recommended it to so many of my friends that hadn't watched it. It will definitely go down as one of my favorite series. Really and truly the only thing I didn't like was that it ended.
Kla B.
Kla B.
Bardstown, KY
BEST SHOW EVER!!!!! From day one until the last one I couldn't stop watching and recently went on a binge and watched it from the very beginning again and even then I couldn't stop watching just like the first time I watched the series. I have watched the series 3 or more times now and it never gets old. I would strongly recommend this show to anyone. I know a lot of people don't think they will like it because it is about a biker gang, but it is so so so much more than that. You will fall in love with characters many times, and have your heart broken by them as well ... just to fall in love with them again. Seriously Ya'll have to watch this show it is well worth your time. AMAZING!
Annamaria P.
Annamaria P.
Orlando, FL
I wish I could add 5 more stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 this is my allllllll time favorite TV show its a shame it's over but I still watch it on Netflix!! I have blanket t-shirts hats all of the SOA ..IT'S A MIX OF Godfather meets Romeo and Juliet .. it is a love story but not. Comedy romance drama suspense you name it!!! I have followed the show since it's aired and never recovery watched it two or three times.. and I have even gotten my friend's and family in to watching it. Follow everyone on Instagram/ Facebook I just love it and I even heard they are coming out with the Mayans they will be having their own show as a spin-off I am super excited to be watching that soon!!!!
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pop Culture Expert
Sons of Anarchy is one of the best television shows ever! I did not think I would care for a show about bikers so I did not watch it at first. My Mom would call me every week freaking out about this show so I finally gave it a peek. One episode and I was hooked! Jax and Gamma are such incredible and dynamic characters. Jax is a super sexy anti-hero. You know these guys do bad things but you can't help but love them. Almost every episode made laugh, made you cry or made you really mad! I was so sad to see it and. Kurt Sutter is a genius. And I can't wait to see Charlie Hunnam in more things. So if you haven't seen Sons, go to Netflix right now! Hurry!
Tanita C.
Tanita C.
Springfield, MA
I haven't started yet but was going to splurge on Netflix. Is it worth it?
Breanne Z.
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Pop Culture Expert
How did you feel about the shows series finale? Were you mad or happy with the ending?
Colleen b.
Colleen b.
Yucaipa, CA
They are talking about starting a series based on Soa . Would you be interested in watching this ?
Destiny C.
Destiny C.
Greensboro, NC
SPOILER ALERT: So do you think Jax is going to be absolutely done with his mom after what she did to Tara? I'm actually happy Tara is gone now. She was getting on my nerves.
Amber R.
Amber R.
Pop Culture Expert
Is this show worth watching?