Sonos SONOS SUB Wireless Subwoofer

by Sonos

Sonos sub will fill an entire room with deep, clear hifi bass you can feel with your whole body. A simple touch of a button and sub is wirelessly connected to any sonos amplified component: play:5, play:3, playbar, or connect:amp. Two force-cancelling speakers positioned face-to-face offer deep sound with zero cabinet buzz or rattle. You can place it anywhere in the room even lying flat under a couch.

What does it do exactly??
Start your review of Sonos SONOS SUB Wireless Subwoofer!
Austin, TX
The absolute unit of speakers. Seriously, I have loved my purchase. It completes your Sonos setup by filling your space with bass. While not over the top with deafening bass, you can still feel this from across the house. Zero rattling. A must have if you’re looking to improve your Sonos suite. I have it in white. Sonos SONOS SUB Wireless Subwoofer
Tinton Falls, NJ
I did a lot of research on sound systems before getting my latest. And Sonos is hands down the best. And after having mine for 2 years now, can agree with all the reviews. Great quality sound. It's got WiFi and Bluetooth setup. It's not cheap but worth it and its set up so you can start small if needed and expand your system. One room has a playbase, two Sonos 1 and the sub. Another just has the playbar for now. System updates are allowing for integration with Alexa and Google. But seriously amazing sound!
Leander
I love the Sonos products. I bought this along with the soundbar and two play 1 speakers for my home theater set up. This sub puts out a suprising amount of bass for a small sub. My friends couldn't believe how good it sounded.
Paradis, LA
A nice surround sound for your entertainment space. The sound quality is great for movies and music. It is very high tech when calibrating the sound quality in the room during set up. It is pricey but its affordable than Bose
Ulster park , NY
This Sonos subwoofer seems to be pretty good. My husband purchased it over a year ago and it still works great. My only complaint is that it is fairly large. Wish it was a bit smaller to conceal. Oh and also the price is a bit high.
Newport News , VA
Techie Expert Level 1
Talk about bass! This sub sounds really awesome, and the way it’s designed there is no vibration at all! This brand is really nice if you want all wireless and it does sync with Alexa!
Techie Expert Level 1
This makes it feel like a movie theater in our home. The sound is incredible and clear. We have it connected to our whole house and control it all through our phone.
San Antonio
The Sonos Sub is a snap to set up through the app and the press of one button. For your little time, you get soul-shaking bass without a rattle. Music and movies come to life. If you want a real bass note at home, get this now!
Techie Expert Level 1
Have this in the living room paired with a sound bar and speakers. Set up was easy to follow and took a minimal amount of time. I love this sound system makes us feel like we are in the movie theater!
Apex, NC
Techie Expert Level 2
Sonos SONOS SUB Wireless Subwoofer uploaded by Dayle M.
Purchased at: Amazon
This thing HITS! We have the entire system in two rooms of our home. We liked the sonos system we put in our bedroom we had to put another in the living room. When watching an action packed movie (eg John Wick) the sound is amazing! You can feel the rumble. Listening to music through the tv is now amazing. Plus with the app you can control the sound, sound levels, volume everything from your phone. Definitely recommend!