Sonos SONOS PLAY:5 Wireless HiFi System - Black uploaded by David G.Sonos SONOS PLAY:5 Wireless HiFi System - Black uploaded by Deborah H.

BY SONOS

The feature-rich sonos play:5â wireless hifi player lets you fill your house with your favorite music. It has 5 class-d digital amplifiers to deliver powerful and clear audio. Along with 2 tweeters and 2 mid-range drivers, this player also has a dedicated subwoofer that produces high-quality intense bass sound. Its built-in wireless system allows you to stream online music from internet radio, pandora, spotify, napster and more. This all-in-one music player has a line-in port that lets you play songs from your portable music player, home theater or other audio sources. Your mac or pc can also be used to line up music for the player with... see more...

• Where do you buy this?????5 Answers
  • What is your experience with this product? 5 Answers
  • Estas cornetas tieenen un buen volumen?1 Answers
Shimoni P.
Shimoni P.
Edison, NJ
This speaker works so great but only one problem is that it's not Bluetooth. You have to use an app and I wish it was Bluetooth it would make it a lot easier, pretty expensive too
Yesenia M.
Yesenia M.
Arlington, VA
I love this product! I connect from afar and am able to access music from my library in addition to some of my digital music subscriptions. I highly recommend.
Eric A.
Eric A.
Temple, PA
Love this system. It fills the room with such a clear sound. Incredible for such a small product. Strongly recommend
Jade H.
Jade H.
Wonderful home speaker device. We plug this up to our TV and it plays the sound very clearly. We love this system!
carlyn a.
carlyn a.
Absolutely amazing! I have SONOS installed in my house and the sound quality os the best I've found
Tambria I.
Tambria I.
Flint, MI
My husband works in a very noisey shop. He uses this paired with his phone to listen to music
Jacksonville, NC
Has great sound. Very good quality. Price is also very fair I would recommend this
Christina D.
Christina D.
This speaker packs a punch in delivering your music to your home. This size speaker can accommodate 2-3 rooms in an open floor plan home. It's nice that you can also move it around easily and "plug and play" in a different room if needed. Perfect for entertaining and provides a great variety of music service options to choose from. You control it via an app on your phone over WiFi so it's easy to always have the controller on hand!
Heather L.
Heather L.
Indian land, SC
Very beautiful sound & music making subwoofer!!! Would highly recommend to anyone in the market!!! Worth every cent!!!Sonos SONOS PLAY:5 Wireless HiFi System - Black
Marie V.
Marie V.
The is the best home speaker device I have ever purchase. The fact that I can add addition devices to produce a surround sounds throughout my house is excellent. My guest love it every time I have parties.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
What is your experience with this product?
Jacksonville, NC
Where do you buy this?????
Paola A.
Paola A.
Estas cornetas tieenen un buen volumen?