Sonos SONOS PLAY:5 Wireless HiFi System - Black uploaded by Deborah H.Sonos SONOS PLAY:5 Wireless HiFi System - Black uploaded by David G.

BY SONOS

The feature-rich sonos play:5â wireless hifi player lets you fill your house with your favorite music. It has 5 class-d digital amplifiers to deliver powerful and clear audio. Along with 2 tweeters and 2 mid-range drivers, this player also has a dedicated subwoofer that produces high-quality intense bass sound. Its built-in wireless system allows you to stream online music from internet radio, pandora, spotify, napster and more. This all-in-one music player has a line-in port that lets you play songs from your portable music player, home theater or other audio sources. Your mac or pc can also be used to line up music for the player with... see more...

Christina D.
Sunnyside, NY
This speaker packs a punch in delivering your music to your home. This size speaker can accommodate 2-3 rooms in an open floor plan home. It's nice that you can also move it around easily and "plug and play" in a different room if needed. Perfect for entertaining and provides a great variety of music service options to choose from. You control it via an app on your phone over WiFi so it's easy to always have the controller on hand!
Heather L.
Fort Mill, SC
Very beautiful sound & music making subwoofer!!! Would highly recommend to anyone in the market!!! Worth every cent!!!Sonos SONOS PLAY:5 Wireless HiFi System - Black
Abby M.
I bought one of these over a year ago and I still love it. I plan on purchasing more so I can have them through out my house. My husband is a speaker snob and was thoroughly impressed with the sound quality. It's also fun when friends are over, they can download the app and also play music of their choice.
Ashley M.
Atlanta, GA
I've had this for about 2 years now and it is great! Well worth the money! Great sound quality! I love that you can control it wirelessly and it doesn't use Bluetooth, so you don't really lose the sound quality. I also like that you can by a different sonos speaker and play the same song on both devices at the same time or separately! It's way ahead of everything else out!
Shimoni P.
Edison, NJ
This speaker works so great but only one problem is that it's not Bluetooth. You have to use an app and I wish it was Bluetooth it would make it a lot easier, pretty expensive too
Marie V.
New York , NY
The is the best home speaker device I have ever purchase. The fact that I can add addition devices to produce a surround sounds throughout my house is excellent. My guest love it every time I have parties.
Amanda M.
Great speaker! I love that my husband can turn it on but I can also control from a separate device. It can also be used for surround sound with the rest of the coordinating pieces.
Yesenia M.
Arlington, VA
I love this product! I connect from afar and am able to access music from my library in addition to some of my digital music subscriptions. I highly recommend.
Eric A.
Temple, PA
Love this system. It fills the room with such a clear sound. Incredible for such a small product. Strongly recommend
Jade H.
Wonderful home speaker device. We plug this up to our TV and it plays the sound very clearly. We love this system!
Katie B.
Jacksonville, NC
Where do you buy this?????
Kristen M.
What is your experience with this product?
Paola A.
Estas cornetas tieenen un buen volumen?