BY SONOS

The sonos play:3 wireless speaker system has 3 dedicated digital amplifiers that are individually coupled with 3 integrated speakers for exceptional sound quality. This speaker system's built-in wireless capability lets you play the same song in 3 different rooms. It maintains perfect synchronization while eliminating echoes and delays. With lightweight and powerful class-d amplifiers, this hifi speaker system delivers surround sound without the hassle of wires. It's compatible with both windows operating systems and mac os x. You can also connect this speaker with android phones, iphones, ipod touch devices and ipads. Just... see more...

Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Middlesex, NJ
This was my first piece for my sonos collection and I love it. It's easy to use with the sonos app on my phone and the sound is awesome. I wish it was voice activated since now I also have an Amazon echo and am spoiled by Alexa. I do love that it's connected with any other sonos products and if I want to lower the volume and am in another room I can use my phone. I plan to add more to my collection!
Laura W.
Laura W.
Ukiah , CA
This system was in a vacation rental I visited and it was amazing! Loved how super simple it was to use, even with just a quick two lines of instruction in the house guide. Amazing sound, and I loved how you could select easily what was playing where.
Bayleigh S.
Bayleigh S.
Greensburg, IN
This is such a nifty speaker with such great power. Perfect for backyard barbecues, getting ready for a night out with the girls or a dance party/ house cleaning mashup. It's a little expensive but with all of its abilities, it's well worth it!
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
These speakers have fantastic sound and are super easy to set up. Plus the app is super intuitive so it's hard to mess up or get confused. We use them as surround sound in the house. Now it's just a battle of who gets to be the DJ
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
New Albany , OH
These are perfect for smaller areas, and the sound is great! They can easily be tucked away if you don't want them visible. Great quality and would definitely purchase more
Lody F.
Lody F.
This is one of the best speakers I've had in a while. They boost sound and the quality of the sound is awesome can be heard throughout my house
Haley G.
Haley G.
I've had several wireless speakers and this one seemed to be the best fit for me. The sound was great and I loved it
Emilia F.
Emilia F.
Federal way, WA
It has great sound! I would recommend this for anyone who enjoys hearing music at high volumes.
Daniella S.
Daniella S.
Plays load and very good quality , I would recommend to you for hi-fi system
Sanjay C.
Sanjay C.
Placentia, CA
Sonos is amazing. I have a play 1 and a play 3. Looking to get a playbar and sub soon for my tv. I have the play 1 upstairs in a lounge area and the play 3 downstairs in the kitchen/living room. Great sound throughout the house. Even when the volume is maxed out there is no distortion due to the built in amps in each unit. Very easy to install too! My favorite part is that you can continue to piece a sonos system together slowly over time.

Also, you can easily move speakers around from room to room if needed. Just unplug and plug back in in another room, that's it!
Lexi H.
Lexi H.
Venice, FL
Where can I find this? For how much?
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Is this system wireless? Or does it need to be plugged in?
diana v.
diana v.
Wasco, CA
Does this play any good like the volume
Miriam H.
Miriam H.
Does it have a good bass?
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
What is this for? Is it a speaker?