BY SONOS

The sonos play:3 wireless speaker system has 3 dedicated digital amplifiers that are individually coupled with 3 integrated speakers for exceptional sound quality. This speaker system's built-in wireless capability lets you play the same song in 3 different rooms. It maintains perfect synchronization while eliminating echoes and delays. With lightweight and powerful class-d amplifiers, this hifi speaker system delivers surround sound without the hassle of wires. It's compatible with both windows operating systems and mac os x. You can also connect this speaker with android phones, iphones, ipod touch devices and ipads. Just... see more...

Carina K.
Chester, NH
Got the entire sonos set, it has been amazing. The sounds is clear and covers the entire house of 3500 sq ft. I love the app and how you can you any device to play music from via Wifi. Great products!
Sanjay C.
Placentia, CA
Sonos is amazing. I have a play 1 and a play 3. Looking to get a playbar and sub soon for my tv. I have the play 1 upstairs in a lounge area and the play 3 downstairs in the kitchen/living room. Great sound throughout the house. Even when the volume is maxed out there is no distortion due to the built in amps in each unit. Very easy to install too! My favorite part is that you can continue to piece a sonos system together slowly over time.

Also, you can easily move speakers around from room to room if needed. Just unplug and plug back in in another room, that's it!
Lindsey S.
Middlesex, NJ
This was my first piece for my sonos collection and I love it. It's easy to use with the sonos app on my phone and the sound is awesome. I wish it was voice activated since now I also have an Amazon echo and am spoiled by Alexa. I do love that it's connected with any other sonos products and if I want to lower the volume and am in another room I can use my phone. I plan to add more to my collection!
Erin D.
Sonos is amazing if you're a music junkie. I have this Play 3 along with a Play 1 and it engulfs my whole house if I let it. Very good sound! Their software integrates all your music and music streaming services into one location so you can pick and choose what you want to listen to in what room.
Michele W.
Atlanta, GA
I love my Sonos! I was originally going to get the 1 but after hearing the 3, decided that was what I wanted. I live in a 2 bedroom condo and keep it in my living room. I can hear it from my bedroom too. Eventually I'll get a 1 for my room. The app is great too, lots of music to listen to with little to no commercials!
Sabra G.
Louisville, KY
Techie Expert Level 3
This wireless system is amazing I received it as a gift from my parents for Christmas and I listen to it and use it every day it definitely exceeded my expectations and it is definitely worth the price I would love to recommend it to all my friends and family
Laura W.
Ukiah , CA
Techie Expert Level 2
This system was in a vacation rental I visited and it was amazing! Loved how super simple it was to use, even with just a quick two lines of instruction in the house guide. Amazing sound, and I loved how you could select easily what was playing where.
Kimberly L.
These speakers have fantastic sound and are super easy to set up. Plus the app is super intuitive so it's hard to mess up or get confused. We use them as surround sound in the house. Now it's just a battle of who gets to be the DJ
Bayleigh S.
Indianapolis, IN
This is such a nifty speaker with such great power. Perfect for backyard barbecues, getting ready for a night out with the girls or a dance party/ house cleaning mashup. It's a little expensive but with all of its abilities, it's well worth it!
Jade K.
If you love music and want to fill your home with sound where and when you want it, Sonos products are well-worth your consideration. I've owned a Play 5 for several years as an add-on to a whole-house, wired music system.
Stephanie L.
Is this system wireless? Or does it need to be plugged in?
Lexi H.
North Port, FL
Where can I find this? For how much?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Does this play any good like the volume
Miriam H.
Does it have a good bass?
Jennifer M.
What is this for? Is it a speaker?