Sonos SONOS PLAY:3 Wireless HiFi System - Black uploaded by Mary Helen L.

BY SONOS

The sonos play:3 wireless speaker system has 3 dedicated digital amplifiers that are individually coupled with 3 integrated speakers for exceptional sound quality. This speaker system's built-in wireless capability lets you play the same song in 3 different rooms. It maintains perfect synchronization while eliminating echoes and delays. With lightweight and powerful class-d amplifiers, this hifi speaker system delivers surround sound without the hassle of wires. It's compatible with both windows operating systems and mac os x. You can also connect this speaker with android phones, iphones, ipod touch devices and ipads. Just... see more...

Mikaela C.
I plan to buy a Sonos for my cousin as she asked for one. My family has a few of them at this point and they’re absolutely fantastic!!! If you have a WiFi connection, they’re extremely easy to use. You can connect your iTunes library from your phone, you can connect through Spotify, through SoundCloud, through Pandora, and others. The quality is very good and the volume goes really loud. Another benefit is being able to connect multiple speakers that you can play simultaneously, and manage the system from your app (if you have them in the kitchen, bedroom and living room, say). Anyway, very worth it!
Emma I.
Waco, TX
My dad bought 4 of these for our house and loves being able to play music off his phone from wherever in the house. He is obsessed with it! The good thing about it, too, is that you can control them from multiple devices, so I could change the music on the speaker closest to me when he played his music everywhere else.
Kristen M.
Omg is the phrase that would describe how amazing these speakers are. Talk about quality! They are crystal clear and so loud they could, if you want them to, be heard all over the house. We have them hooked up to our TV for surround sound entertainment and we couldn't be more pleased with the sound quality.
Andi C.
Bought one of these for my mother-in-law. She now has a set of three and is obsessed. She has music all over the house and the sound quality is brilliant. Would definitely recommend. Especially if you think you might want to add on more later.
Emma R.
Lincoln, NE
I've never been incredibly interested in tech or speakers or anything like that, but when I moved in with my boyfriend, I learned how incredible Sonos is. We have this one, and are looking to get the Play 1 for our bathroom. Being able to play right from our phones is so convenient. An investment, but the quality is worth it.
Lindsay S.
Hobe Sound, FL
I got this for my husband as a gift. He loves it.. but did i mention it was a gift for me too? :) I love setting the music while I'm cleaning in the house it is nice and loud and I can hear it in every room!
Lindsay C.
Glen Carbon, IL
Amazing product and amazing customer support! My play 3 didn't work and the replaced it with a new one. I love a company that stands behind their product! Thank you!
Julia N.
Tucson, AZ
Iv heard nothing but great things about Sonos SONOS PLAY:3 Wireless HiFi System - Black very clean looking, light weight & very easy to hook up
Jessica B.
Good use during times where you are gathered with friends and family, the speaker is of good quality and it is portable which is really nice.
Keiry d.
Queens Vlg, NY
Pretty good speaker great sound quality easy to carry around perfect for use it in an afternoon with the family
Tara W.
Fall River , MA
Does it come in different colors?
Adrienne G.
Can this be used with a TV?
SALLY M.
Does this work well outside
Alexandria S.
What other brand would this be comparable to?
Angie N.
How's this comparable to bose soundtouch?