ElectronicsAudioSpeakersSonos
SONOS PLAY:1 Wireless HiFi System - Black

Sonos SONOS PLAY:1 Wireless HiFi System - Black

by Sonos

#21 in Speakers

Sonos play:1 is the newest member to the sonos family. no other wireless speaker packs so much deep, crystal clear hifi sound into such a compact design. Play:1 features two custom-designed drivers with dedicated amps for pitch-perfect music. its sleek, versatile design easily fits anywhere your home needs music and its humidity resistance means it will even work in the bathroom. play:1 s standalone hifi sound makes it amazing alone; or pair two play:1s together for immersive, true stereo sound. the sonos music system has a powerful wireless network that is 100% dedicated to streaming music. a single app lets you play your...

This the best speaker ?
Is this the best speaker to start a Sonos collection with?
Is this system wireless? Or does it have to be plugged in?
Start your review of Sonos SONOS PLAY:1 Wireless HiFi System - Black!
How would you rate this product?
Cassy B.
Cumberland, ME
Sonos SONOS PLAY:1 Wireless HiFi System - Black uploaded by Cassy B.
These speakers are amazing- the sound quality is excellent, they are easy to link to each other or use independently, and easy to use with your phone. We have four Sonos one now, placed in multiple rooms throughout the house, and use them daily!
Samanthalauren M.
Saint Johns, FL
Techie Expert Level 2
Sonos SONOS PLAY:1 Wireless HiFi System - Black uploaded by Samanthalauren M.
Phenomenal sound comings out of such a small speaker! Allows user to play different music or tv broadcast on each speaker while controlling the volume and channels easily from your phone!
Jose R.
Medley, FL
Techie Expert Level 1
Sonos SONOS PLAY:1 Wireless HiFi System - Black uploaded by Jose R.
This REVIEW is for the SONOS One SL. My favorite way to listening to music is with this speaker. The sound is so clear and vibrant. I pair it with another Sonos One to get the stereo mode. One speaker is fine but on stereo is a whole new thing. There’s some noises and sounds that I didn’t notice before in songs. The bass is deep without being overwhelming. The middles and highs sound clear. I find little distortion on high volumes. SONOS has an app to set up the speakers and now includes Radio. There’s a lot of music stations for free. It works very similar to the free version of Spotify. I’m looking forward to compare this speaker to the Apple HomePod. Also, I’m excited to try to get the Sonos Arc for my TV, too. This is a great speaker. There’s other great brands like Bose, but I’ll stick to SONOS. Haven’t disappointed so far.
Rachele S.
There is no Sonos product that I don’t love!!! You can hear the bass and various levels so well! These products have changed the way we listen to music and watch movies. Get you a Sonos!
Heather A.
Fargo, ND
We have 4 of these bad boys and have created a wireless surround sound throughout the house. You can select which unit you’d like to play, along with the song you’d like on each one, or play all of them together for surround. The sound is top quality and since they’re wireless there’s no installation.
EddyEry G.
Sonos SONOS PLAY:1 Wireless HiFi System - Black uploaded by EddyEry G.
We should all know this logo since today it is relevant among the youth to listen to music. abundantly on Android, Apple with a variety of weekly playlists and combinations of top music. Really come to us and use this app so that your ears are harmonized 24/7 ..... Spotify The audio you need Spotify show less
Ellie S.
Manhasset, NY
No other speaker beats Sonos. My entire house is equipped with Sonos speakers of all sizes. My only wish is they would improve the app interface.
Ally W.
Techie Expert Level 3
The only speakers that my boss will use (for context, I work in the music industry!) I love how you can connect speakers through the house, however, knocking this down a star because the app is not very user friendly and connecting to the speakers can be very difficult.
Michelle M.
Apex, NC
Techie Expert Level 3
We bought white speakers to blend in with our family room. They work great and are controlled remotely, which is a big plus! And yes—they can be loud despite their small size!
Shana R.
Canton, MI
Crisp. Clear. And playing music through these is akin to being at a live concert. Movies sound like theater quality