BY GENERIC

Sonoma Spa Vanilla Sugar Bubble Bath: Sweet notes of vanilla and coconut embraced with sheer florals and warm musk Turns bathing into a luxuriously aromatic experience Rich, long-lasting foam and subtle perfumes help you relax and unwind Soothing and relaxing formula see more...

Bekah J.
Bekah J.
This is my son's favorite bubble bath! i love the large size, we can make it last for a while. the bunnies are plentiful, and last long enough for a nice long bath.
Niki A.
Niki A.
Rochester, NH
Wellness Guru Expert
This product makes for a really good #bubblebath! I pour it for a few seconds under the water spout and then wait for the bubbles to form and tub to fill. It is as easy as that! I love the jug size for the price. I can get a month or 2 of bubble baths for my kids out of one jug! Their skin is not irritated from the Sonoma bubble bath product at all and we love the smell! Great choice for adults or Families.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Le Mars, IA
I love all the scents in this bubble bath. This scent is one of my favorites. It smells so good and you don't have to use a lot to get a bunch of bubbles.
Teresa U.
Teresa U.
West Richland, WA
Smells so nice and it's such a large bottle. Use I for my kids baths and they love the scent and the bubbles it produces.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Oxford, MS
This scent is so nice, and I really like this bubble bath formula. It's just relaxing and wonderful!
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Manvel , TX
Awesome product for a good relaxing bubble baths u leave feeling refreshed and smelling lovely
Zatoria H.
Zatoria H.
Oceanside, CA
Love this bubble bath! I use this one and the lavender and they never disappoint. Great price for the size you get.
daja l.
daja l.
Birmingham, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this my aunt had this it smells amazing and leaves lots of bubbles in your bath
chelsea k.
chelsea k.
Lexington, KY
Great smell. great price. love this brand haven't tried a scent i don't like.
Grace C.
Grace C.
Columbus Ohio
Soothing and smells amazing! Great for the price and hints of coconut take over the bathroom:)