Sonoma Spa Ocean Spa Bubble Bath uploaded by Rebecca J.Sonoma Spa Ocean Spa Bubble Bath uploaded by Simone B.

BY GENERIC

Sonoma Spa Ocean Spa Bubble Bath: Scent will transform your bath into a tranquil, luxurious and relaxing experience Long-lasting foam and subtle perfumes help you to relax and unwind see more...

Megan D.
Franklin, KY
This is my favorite bubble bath I've found at Walmart, it has a nice relaxing scent and it comes in a HUGE bottle for a good price, but you've gotta use a lot of it to even have hardly any bubbles. I love this just wish they'd make it a little more sudsy
Simone B.
Bremerton, WA
This bubble bath is really great because you get a huge container for a cheap price and it smells great, downside is you have to use a lot to get any bubbles. but for the price it's great
Tiffanie M.
Westlake, LA
I currently have this bubble bath and it smells amazing ! It was only 2.99 at my local Walmart and it's a pretty good size bottle ! I'm going to try another scent next !
Rebecca J.
Montgomery , AL
This stuff smells AMAZING. I love using bubble bath and this is by far my favorite! I get it at Walmart for about $4!! You only have to use a little bit each time!
Angela S.
Rockwall, TX
Great for a nice bubble bath soak! Nice bubbles, great smell, leaves your skin soft with a low price. My kids use this stuff like crazy since the price is right it is A OK!
Anna a.
Wausau, Wi
I love this product. The price is easy on the bank account, smell is wonderful, but it seems I have to use a lot of the product in order to get the right amount of bubbles.
Kennedy S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I have nothing bad to say about this bubble bath. The scent was nice and relaxing. It was affordable and lasted me many many months. Can't wait to repurchase another one!
Rainy S.
This is a great generic bubble bath that simply smells very nice and works great at the same time.
caylah d.
Redmond, OR
This is a good bubble bath it smells very nice its also cheap and leaves your skin feeling soft.
Abbi c.
Austin, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
I also reviewed the lavender scent in this bubble bath. For the price it pretty good cause it's a big jug for a small price. But you have to use a lot of it to get any bubbles. But the smell is really nice and for like a dollar at Walmart you cant really beat it.