BY GENERIC

Sonoma Spa Milk & Honey Bubble Bath: Alluring fragrance turns bathing into a luxuriously aromatic experience Rich, long-lasting foam and subtle perfumes help you to relax and unwind Soothing and relaxing see more...

Carolyn G.
Summerville, SC
It's a 10. When I bought my house it had to have a big garden tub, so I could take bubble baths. The cheap $1 bubble baths don't make big bubbles, I love this product, lots of bubbles
April V.
North Augusta, SC
Like this other reviewer said... THIS STUFF IS AMAZING!!! I love the smell of it the best. After that would be how soft my skin is after getting out of my bubble bath! Its HEAVEN IN A JUG!
Katharine N.
Lincoln, NE
I used this all the time growing up and had completely forgotten about it! Its so good! and you get a lot for a good price! Also smells so good! I think I'll be getting some next time I got to walmart!
Latisha R.
Merrillville, IN
I love the smell and feels so smooth on the skin when applied to your bath. It just makes you feel so heavenly. An escape from a hectic day.
member-db2d92dcc
Long Beach, CA
I love this product! It helps me relax so well! The smell is also very relaxing, and i love the way it makes my skin feel very soft. It is a must try!
Reshma K.
San Jose, Ca
I use it for my bubble bath... The fragrance is soothing and I add Epsom salt with this for a relaxing bath
Danielle S.
I absolutely love this product. It smells wonderful and it definitely worth the price.
Faith M.
I love this bubble bath smells good and leaves you're skin looking and feeling amazing and its oh so cheap
Alizabeth F.
I love taking bubble baths and this makes them even better. It makes my skin feel so soft and healthy.
Jessie C.
Hot Springs, AR
This stuff is amazing. I love the smell. One of my favorites. Worth the buy.