Sonoma Spa Japanese Cherry Blossom Bubble Bath uploaded by Shamaka G.Sonoma Spa Japanese Cherry Blossom Bubble Bath uploaded by Katie C.

BY GENERIC

Sonoma Spa Japanese Cherry Blossom Bubble Bath: Crisp notes of Japanese cherry blossom topped with Asian pear and ume plum Turns bathing into a luxuriously aromatic experience Rich, bubbly foam and subtle perfumes help you relax and unwind Soothing and relaxing formula see more...

Shamaka G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My go to bubble bath soap. I love it. It leaves me smelling fresh and so soo relaxed after a hot bath. It's last for a long time because you only need to us a Lil and the bubbles last for a long time as well. I love it and use it all the time.
Kayden L.
Glenpool , OK
I love this bubble bath soap. It smells so amazing! I use it every other night and smell so good. I’m never disappointed in this smell and it’s affordable and worth every penny! I recommend to anyone who loves taking baths!
Katie C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I LOVE THIS BUBBLE BATH. IT SMELLS AMAZING AND IT COMES IN A HUGE CONTAINER FOR SUPER CHEAP AND IT LAST A LONG TIME. THE ONLY THING I WISH IS THAT THE SMELL STAYED ON MY SKIN. THE SMELL FADES QUICKLY.
Andrew H.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Pretty decent bubble bath at a reasonable price. I picked up a jug of this stuff at Walmart the other weekend, and it turned out better than I expected. It is pretty similar to other bubble baths out there, nothing special. Overall I was satisfied.
Kawanda A.
Sacramento, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This smells amazing. Afforable and it last awhile. Love using this to relax after a long day. The bubbles are nice and sudsy ..
Robin M.
This smells great and it's makes lots of bubbles. my daughter loves using this when she wants LOTS of bubbles!
Kendall P.
Tiverton , RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Smells amazing and definitely helps you relax to the fullest dream away with relaxing scents
Ashley V.
Manvel , TX
Love this bubble bath great for a nice relaxing night it's a huge bottle and lasts forever