Sonoma Spa Japanese Cherry Blossom Bubble Bath uploaded by Katie C.Sonoma Spa Japanese Cherry Blossom Bubble Bath uploaded by Shamaka G.

BY GENERIC

Sonoma Spa Japanese Cherry Blossom Bubble Bath: Crisp notes of Japanese cherry blossom topped with Asian pear and ume plum Turns bathing into a luxuriously aromatic experience Rich, bubbly foam and subtle perfumes help you relax and unwind Soothing and relaxing formula see more...

Shamaka G.
My go to bubble bath soap. I love it. It leaves me smelling fresh and so soo relaxed after a hot bath. It's last for a long time because you only need to us a Lil and the bubbles last for a long time as well. I love it and use it all the time.
Andrew H.
Raleigh, NC
Pretty decent bubble bath at a reasonable price. I picked up a jug of this stuff at Walmart the other weekend, and it turned out better than I expected. It is pretty similar to other bubble baths out there, nothing special. Overall I was satisfied.
Kawanda A.
Lapeer, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
This smells amazing. Afforable and it last awhile. Love using this to relax after a long day. The bubbles are nice and sudsy ..
Robin M.
This smells great and it's makes lots of bubbles. my daughter loves using this when she wants LOTS of bubbles!
Kendall P.
Tiverton , RI
Wellness Guru Expert
Smells amazing and definitely helps you relax to the fullest dream away with relaxing scents
Ashley V.
Manvel , TX
Love this bubble bath great for a nice relaxing night it's a huge bottle and lasts forever
Katie C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I LOVE THIS BUBBLE BATH. IT SMELLS AMAZING AND IT COMES IN A HUGE CONTAINER FOR SUPER CHEAP AND IT LAST A LONG TIME. THE ONLY THING I WISH IS THAT THE SMELL STAYED ON MY SKIN. THE SMELL FADES QUICKLY.