Sonoma Seafoods Sonoma-Cutrer Chardonnay 750 ml

Sonoma-cutrer chardonnay 750 ml see more...

Colleen G.
Phoenix, AZ
I LOVE Sonoma cutrer Chardonnay - amazing buttery delicious Chardonnay! I also love their "the cutrer" and "les pierres" higher end wines, but for this price this stuff is pretty unbeatable!
Anastasia  W.
This was pretty good. It is a little more than I would normally pay for a bottle of chardonnay but it had a good balance of dry-sweetness.
Debbie T.
I typically prefer a French Chardonnay, but I really enjoyed the Sonoma-Cutrer. I found it had a very smooth finish.
Khadiza F.
I loveeeeee Sonoma Seafoods Sonoma-Cutrer Chardonnay. Its soooo smooth and the after taste isn't that bad either.
Laura C.
Little Falls, NY
It's ok I wouldn't buy it again but would drink it. The price isn't bad but I'm also not a fan of dry wine.
Jenise R.
Hialeah, FL
I love this wine and the taste is great and so is the price the perfect balance of dry / sweetness
Selina S.
Monticello , IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Love Chardonnay. I like my wine semi dry, and this has the perfect balance between sweet and dry.
Brittany B.
Its alright. ive had better but ive also had worse and for the price it makes it even better.