Sonoma Seafoods Sonoma-Cutrer Chardonnay 750 ml

Sonoma-cutrer chardonnay 750 ml see more...

Colleen G.
Phoenix, AZ
I LOVE Sonoma cutrer Chardonnay - amazing buttery delicious Chardonnay! I also love their "the cutrer" and "les pierres" higher end wines, but for this price this stuff is pretty unbeatable!
Anastasia  W.
This was pretty good. It is a little more than I would normally pay for a bottle of chardonnay but it had a good balance of dry-sweetness.
Jenise R.
Hialeah, FL
I love this wine and the taste is great and so is the price the perfect balance of dry / sweetness
Selina S.
Monticello, IN
Happy Hour Expert
Love Chardonnay. I like my wine semi dry, and this has the perfect balance between sweet and dry.
Debbie T.
I typically prefer a French Chardonnay, but I really enjoyed the Sonoma-Cutrer. I found it had a very smooth finish.
Brittany B.
Its alright. ive had better but ive also had worse and for the price it makes it even better.
Khadiza F.
I loveeeeee Sonoma Seafoods Sonoma-Cutrer Chardonnay. Its soooo smooth and the after taste isn't that bad either.
Laura C.
Little Falls, NY
It's ok I wouldn't buy it again but would drink it. The price isn't bad but I'm also not a fan of dry wine.
dalia a.