BY SONOMA LIFE + STYLE

Love will come easily to you with this SONOMA life + style 4.8-oz. fall in love jar candle. PRODUCT FEATURES Earthy scent adds a natural aroma to your home. PRODUCT DETAILS 2.25H x 3.25W x 3.25D 4.8-oz. Paraffin, glass Burns up to 30 hours One wick Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. Material: Glass. see more...

Evonne L.
Evonne L.
Honolulu, HI
i believe that i got this candle at target. i love this candle because it reminds me of fall so much. the only thing that i would change is that the scent is kind of too strong. (im the type of person who doesn't like strong scents) i also thought that this candle was pretty affordable.
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
Gainesville, FL
The fall in love candle is so cute and smells great. When I light the candle in the living room I can smell it in my bedroom. It is the perfect candle to get into the fall and Halloween spirit. I would buy again and recommend to all my friends.
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Baton Rouge
One of my favorite candles for the fall! One of the few candles my boyfriend loves as much as I do!!! It also helps cover pet odors in our home which we all love. It’s affordable compared to other products. Would recommend!