BY SONOMA LIFE + STYLE

This SONOMA life + style jar candle treats your senses to the irresistible aroma of freshly-baked vanilla chiffon cake pops dipped in sugary frosting. PRODUCT FEATURES Sweet scent freshens your home. Lengthy burn time ensures hours of enjoyment. PRODUCT DETAILS 4"H x 4"W x 4"D 14-oz. Burns 40 hours Paraffin wax, glass Three wicks Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult. Material: Glass/Chiffon/Wax. see more...

Jenna B.
Jenna B.
I'm super into candles and cake pops!! This candle is perfect to me. The smell is delicious and the candle burns really well. I'm super excited to have this in my dorm to help keep me cal during finals
Moriah S.
Moriah S.
Alton, IL
Has a strong scent not over powering but enough to be able to smell it through out the room. This candle seems to last a long time to. I always keep a few on hand because i love them
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
I choose buying Sonoma candles over Yankee Candle any day. They last so long and the smell's never fade. They have such a variety in scents and they have different sizes too. I usually buy the large 3 wick ones and I've never paid more than $10 on one at Kohls.
Melinda W.
Melinda W.
Manorville , Pennsylvania
The smell is amazing, to me smells like french toast. The downfall of this candle? the way the wax melts, I had to like dump it out to continue to burn because the wax wasn't going away...weird.
Kate T.
Kate T.
This is probably one of my new favorite candles ever! I don't even have to burn it and it still gives a smell off. I love it