BY SONOMA

Lisa g.
philadelphia, pa
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I had one of these and it broke. I've been searching everywhere for one and I can't find them anywhere. I would highly recommend to anyone. they are great in a lot of ways.
Emily P.
Wauwatosa, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Love this! There is something so soothing about the smell of lavendar, the heat, and the softness of this wrap!
Samantha Q.
I used to have one of these and loved it! I need to find out where I can get a new one!!
Erin W.
Sparks, NV
This looks lovely. I will definitely need to find one and try it. Could really use it.
Emily F.
Marmora , NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My favorite color, nice lavender scent, and perfect to cuddle up in with cramps
Cece B.
Bakersfield, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Im in love with this product just love hoelw soft it is and how warm it can get
Brandie T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this heat up at all or it uses body heat to rewarm?
Lauren R.
Hilliard, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this get heated in a microwave?
katina h.