SONOMA Goods for Life™ Pumpkin Gingerbread Wax Melt Set, Multi/None uploaded by Alexia S.

BY SONOMA GOODS FOR LIFE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Delight your senses with the festive blend of gingerbread, pumpkin, sweet cinnamon, and buttercream blend in this appetizing SONOMA Goods for Life Pumpkin Gingerbread wax melt set. Long burn time Sweet scent What's Included Six wax melts: 2.5-oz. (each) 4.75"H x 3"W x 1.2"D Paraffin wax Melts up to 35 hours (each) Size: Melts. Color: Multi/None. Gender: Unisex. Material: Wax. see more...

Review (1)
Alexia S.
Alexia S.
First off, I have to say that I am a candle enthusiast. I just seriously LOVE candles and I recently took a trip to Kohl's so I HAD to pick this up. I am proud to say - I was not disappointed. These wax squares smell SO good and the scent lasts SO long. I honestly hate wax/candles that don't smell by the second day so these squares made me super happy!!! I bought it for sale for 50% off (resulting in 2.99) and I can't wait to go back to get more for my entire house! It really smells like Pumpkin Gingerbread and if you love that smell, I'd definitely recommend these Wax Melts!