Sonoma Goods For Life® Slim 2 Tier Drawer

by Sonoma Goods For Life

Keep your home organized and clutter free thanks this storage option from Sonoma Goods For Life. Keep your home organized and clutter free thanks this storage option from Sonoma Goods For Life. 14.5"H x 15"W x 6.7"D 2 tier storage rack brings organization

Cuáles son sus dimensiones? me encantaría probarla y dar mi opinión
Is this just for the kitchen or could I use it in the bedroom for my face creams and toiletries?? #home
Start your review of Sonoma Goods For Life® Slim 2 Tier Drawer!
Vanessa B.
Hanover, VA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Walmart
Sonoma goods for life slim 2 tier drawer is just what I needed. I don’t have a lot of under cabinet space. It fit perfectly under my bathroom and kitchen sink. It is very affordable. I would recommend to others.
Chaya C.
W Hollywood, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
I love organizational storage and all items that enable me to keep my house clean and organized. This is a great way of leveling items under the sink. It's affordable and something I would recommend to others.