BY SONOMA-CUTRER

Sonoma-Cutrer® Sonoma Coast Chardonnay 2012.
Grower-vintner.
Sonoma county, California. see more...

• Whats the best brand of Chardonnay ?3 Answers
Crystal  H.
Crystal H.
Virginia Bch, VA
I am a really big fan of Chardonnay and this one is a great one on the cost/quality scale. I would recommend it for parties, entertaining, or just during a little happy hour drink with the gals.
Kaitlin G.
Kaitlin G.
Omaha, NE
One of my ABSOLUTE favorites for chardonnay. Heavier taste, well worth the price. Nice to drink when it's colder outside. You will be hooked on this wine I promise!
Danna E.
I love to cook with chardonnay. It gives the food such a good flavor. It also makes the best sauce s
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Fairmont, WV
Not fond of this Chardonnay AT ALL!! Doesn't taste good and leaves bad after taste
Jenise R.
Jenise R.
Hialeah, FL
Perfect wine for me I love it and the price is decent! I would recommend it to wine lovers! Jam hooked!
Ana M.
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
Nice and crisp taste. Sooft and taste lingers on my taste buds. The price is a very decent. And you can also use it in cooking recipes.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Gardner, KS
I love chardonnay and this is a fantastic bottle of wine. It's bolder than most, and pairs well with barbecue.
Jehily B.
Jehily B.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
What can i say i love a good Chardonnay, and this is a pretty good one. Its affordable and good for entertaining
Teri Leigh M.
Teri Leigh M.
United Kingdom, Scotland
It's a lovely wine has a good taste that lasts. Definitely worth the price if you like wine I'm sure you would like this. It is also good for cooking with gives food that something extra.
Danna E.
Whats the best brand of Chardonnay ?