Sonoma Cider Pear The Pitchfork  uploaded by kathrine w.

BY SONOMA

• Is this a dry cider?1 Answers
  • Says it's #15 in hard ciders. Should I give it a try or i...1 Answers
  • So I'm confused. Is this alcoholic or not?1 Answers
Sonoma Cider Pear The Pitchfork
  • "It is perfect for celebrations where you don't want alcohol, but It also tastes great mixed with alcohol too!" in 1 review
Amanda P.
We love this. It tastes so good. We always have it for the kids on New Years Eve so they can toast with us.
Angee K.
Elsberry, MO
This has an amazing taste popping with flavor my children love it especially on new years it's super cute
Stefani C.
This is delicious and NATURAL. No added crap in it. It's very bubbly, and makes a good holiday beverage.
Shaundra O.
Cohutta, GA
I honestly drink this more than I should. Any holiday party? WELL, let me grab some sparkling juice! :)
Marissa M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Crystal  B.
Hilton, NY
We had some of these at our wedding, along with the grape one, but those tables were asking for the pear!
Candace G.
This is a great cider. It is crisp and refreshing. The pear flavor isn't too sweet and over bearing.
crystal Z.
Whittier, CA
Looks yummy great for holidays or has gift I need find where they sale this brand seems good. To try
Karen T.
Cpe Canaveral, FL
This is so delicious and tasty! I love this brand! So very yummy! I love it! Perfect when chilled~!
Rika H.
This looks good. I'd like to try it at some point. Anyone know where I might find some to try it?
Allison M.
Preston, CT
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I've never had pear flavored before... Better than original??
Anna U.
Pensacola, FL
Does it taste like normal apple juice?
Ghelmyng R.
Homestead , FL
Someone gave this to my mom and I've been trying to find it again so I can purchase it anyone knows where I can get it?
Micayla S.
Fayetteville , AR
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Is this gluten free?
Taylor K.
Fairfax, VA
I've been looking for a good cider to try, how is this compared to Angry Orchard?