Sonoma Cider Pear The Pitchfork  uploaded by kathrine w.

BY SONOMA

• Is this a dry cider?1 Answers
  • Says it's #15 in hard ciders. Should I give it a try or i...1 Answers
  • So I'm confused. Is this alcoholic or not?1 Answers
Sonoma Cider Pear The Pitchfork
  • "It is perfect for celebrations where you don't want alcohol, but It also tastes great mixed with alcohol too!" in 1 review
Ghelmyng R.
Homestead , FL
I actually liked this! My mom bought this for a get together and it was just right! Would probably purchase again.
Stacie F.
Sinking Spg, PA
Very tasty drink. I'm alcohol intolerant and love finding yummy sparkling juice alternatives. This is a top option!
Mariah B.
Port Angeles , WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I will always love sparkling juice! My cousin enjoyed this stuff so much he had dozens of bottles at his wedding.
Vanessa S.
South Gate, CA
I don't only just drink cider on special occasions. I drink this quite often! This is yummy and not too sweet!
salina p.
Love sparkling apple juice my son loves it also he enjoys and loves it when we have it on special accousions
Amber L.
Madison, WI
I love the taste of this! I just wish they would make it in a bigger bottle. I go through this so quickly!
Krysta M.
Peyton, CO
I usually don't like sparkling apple juice but the pear flavor is actually really good! I like it for once!
Courtney C.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
This a great way to celebrate without alcohol. I love to drink this during special occasions and holidays.
Mallory B.
Love love love! This is so good. Kids love it too. We pour it in fancy cups. It's so cute. Tastes amazing!
Erica L.
Great taste, Great flavor, has just the right amount of sweetness and fizz, great cold or room temperature.
Allison M.
Preston, CT
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I've never had pear flavored before... Better than original??
Anna U.
Pensacola, FL
Does it taste like normal apple juice?
Ghelmyng R.
Homestead , FL
Someone gave this to my mom and I've been trying to find it again so I can purchase it anyone knows where I can get it?
Micayla S.
Fayetteville , AR
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Is this gluten free?
Taylor K.
Fairfax, VA
I've been looking for a good cider to try, how is this compared to Angry Orchard?