Sonoma Cider Pear The Pitchfork  uploaded by kathrine w.

BY SONOMA

• Is this a dry cider?1 Answers
  • Says it's #15 in hard ciders. Should I give it a try or i...1 Answers
  • So I'm confused. Is this alcoholic or not?1 Answers
Sonoma Cider Pear The Pitchfork
  • "It is perfect for celebrations where you don't want alcohol, but It also tastes great mixed with alcohol too!" in 1 review
Tanya T.
Allison Park, PA
Bought these for a couple that doesn't drink alcohol and they loved it. It's a great champagne substitute for celebrations!
Shalom S.
Atlanta, GA
Omg this is soooooo good! i put these out for the holidays and i leave and come back, they are all gone lol it never fails
Esteban G.
Tacoma, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Juice juice this is so Great to can have it while at home alone or you can have on thanks giving the options are endless
Diana D.
N Hollywood, CA
This cider is perfect to bring out on special occasions like holidays or parties. It tastes good and everyone enjoys it.
Nikkita W.
Boise, ID
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Omg i loveeeeeeee any type of apple cider :) super yummy.lol used it at my sisters baby shower in wine glasses :)) hehe
Christine S.
Coachella, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I really liked this cider , it's one of the strongest I've tasted and I think it has more percentage then some beers .
Cynthia M.
Chickamauga, Ga
My kids love apple juice.... we get this kind here for them for new years for them to drink while bring in the New Year
Emily W.
Perfect for this preggo mama :)!! It tastes delicious and I don't have to feel "left out" when celebrating with friends
Deanna M.
Tried this onced and I love it! It has a very good flavor and I highly recommend this brand perfect for fun occasion.
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Taste great good product can buy at walmart I drink his for like New Year's Eve with my underage cousins and my son!!
Allison M.
Preston, CT
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I've never had pear flavored before... Better than original??
Anna U.
Pensacola, FL
Does it taste like normal apple juice?
Ghelmyng R.
Homestead , FL
Someone gave this to my mom and I've been trying to find it again so I can purchase it anyone knows where I can get it?
Micayla S.
Fayetteville , AR
Is this gluten free?
Taylor K.
Fairfax, VA
I've been looking for a good cider to try, how is this compared to Angry Orchard?