Sonoma Cider Pear The Pitchfork  uploaded by kathrine w.

BY SONOMA

• Is this a dry cider?1 Answers
  • Says it's #15 in hard ciders. Should I give it a try or i...1 Answers
  • So I'm confused. Is this alcoholic or not?1 Answers
Sonoma Cider Pear The Pitchfork
  • "It is perfect for celebrations where you don't want alcohol, but It also tastes great mixed with alcohol too!" in 1 review
Brooke C.
Warrenton, VA
Sonoma Ciders are always on point in flavor, crispness, and alcoholic content. I haven't been disapponted by a flavor yet, and I especially enjoy the Pear!
Sam E.
Winter Haven, FL
I love sparkling juice so I was super excited to try this. It was yummy but I would more prefer it in a grape or apple flavor. I'm not a huge fan of pear.
Tyler N.
Assonet, MA
I don't typically like ciders, but man is this good! super light and refreshing (much like a pear). it's hard to find, but when I do I always grab some!
Brein G.
Oakland, CA
I really enjoyed this cider, it's very fall like. The crisp pear flavor goes very well with but does not overwhelm the person by being too sweet.
Brandi R.
This is not my favorite cider option. it's not even close.... it's bitter, not sweet at all, and it tastes like beer with flavoring. gross.
Jessica G.
Haverhill, MA
I always think products like this are fun for underage people on New Years, so that they don't feel left out when the champagne pops!
Karo H.
I gave this cider a try over the weekend and i loved it. It just has so much flavor, anyone who loves cider should give this a try.
Madison B.
San Diego, CA
This Sparking Juice is so good! It is great to drink on it's own of of you are of age to mix alcohol with :) highly recommend!
Krista S.
If you're pregnant this is a go to on special occasions. I still prefer the apple but it's nice when you just want some bubbly.
Chrystal N.
Springfield, MA
I remember as a kid we would get this in plastic wine glasses on New Years Eve for when the ball dropped! It's still delish!
Allison M.
Preston, CT
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I've never had pear flavored before... Better than original??
Anna U.
Pensacola, FL
Does it taste like normal apple juice?
Ghelmyng R.
Homestead , FL
Someone gave this to my mom and I've been trying to find it again so I can purchase it anyone knows where I can get it?
Micayla S.
Fayetteville , AR
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Is this gluten free?
Taylor K.
Fairfax, VA
I've been looking for a good cider to try, how is this compared to Angry Orchard?