Sonoma Cider Pear The Pitchfork  uploaded by kathrine w.

BY SONOMA

• Is this a dry cider?1 Answers
  • Says it's #15 in hard ciders. Should I give it a try or i...1 Answers
  • So I'm confused. Is this alcoholic or not?1 Answers
Sonoma Cider Pear The Pitchfork
  • "It is perfect for celebrations where you don't want alcohol, but It also tastes great mixed with alcohol too!" in 1 review
Bayan B.
Fair Oaks, CA
My family always gets these during special occasions and they're so delicious and an excellent substitute for non-drinkers. These always spiced up any occasions and made younger kids, my self included, feel a little more special and mature.
Kristina M.
Red Bluff, CA
I grew up where this is made..I don't know if it's the same company but a different name now. There used to be Ace Cider. This tastes JUST like it. These are a delicious "wine cooler" type drink.
Desiree g.
Sewell, NJ
We have bought the Sonoma sparkling cider for many years in my family! It's great to give kids for special occasions (toast) and also great for when your pregnant and want a special bubbly drink in place of champagne! The flavor is great, pretty sweet, and the price is even better!
lydia g.
This stuff is so good. It's great to get for younger kids because they basically act as though it is alcohol and it gives them the feeling of being more grown up. It has such a great taste to it too.
Ali C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love sparkling juices, and this is a great one! We used to have this, or ones like it, growing up for special occasions while the parents would enjoy it mixed with alcohol. I now enjoy it both ways!
Michelle S.
Gilbert , AZ
Didn't really like this... Tasted too much like bitter beer... I got to avoid the beer taste. I couldn't drink more than three sips. My husband had to finish it because I couldn't stomach it at all
May K.
San Rafael, CA
This is delicious! And great for special occasions or when you want to treat the kids to some festivities too! Serve it up in a wine glass to make things seem extra fancy.
amy a.
Des Moines, IA
I don't drink alcohol so when I'm celebrating with friends and family I bring a bottle of this with me. It's delicious and I don't feel like I'm missing out on a part of the celebrations.
Heather M.
San Pedro , CA
Crisp and refreshing on hot summer days. Very flavorful but not too filling. I enjoy mine ICE COLD. No beach day is complete without it plus I love the pear flavor
Valerie P.
I drank this instead of champagne when I was pregnant with the kids. Substationally more sweet than a brute or asti but it made me feel a little less left out during celebrations.
Allison M.
Preston, CT
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I've never had pear flavored before... Better than original??
Anna U.
Pensacola, FL
Does it taste like normal apple juice?
Ghelmyng R.
Homestead , FL
Someone gave this to my mom and I've been trying to find it again so I can purchase it anyone knows where I can get it?
Micayla S.
Fayetteville , AR
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Is this gluten free?
Taylor K.
Fairfax, VA
I've been looking for a good cider to try, how is this compared to Angry Orchard?