Sono Hair Extensions 150 G 18" Clip-in Straight 100% Human Hair Extensions

With Sono's 150 g 18" Clip-in Straight 100% Human Hair Extensions you'll be able to get amazing fullness and length whenever you want with no commitment and they're easy to use. When it comes to premium quality removable hair extensions, Sono is consistently at the top of the class. Their extensions are 100% human, made from the same hair and the same process that are typically reserved for permanent human hair extensions, so you know you're getting your money's worth with every order that you place. Each set of hair weighs an average of 145 voluminous grams and boasts a natural hair ratio, meaning that their extensions are the same length that they say they are - throughout.

Does any one know if this is a human 100% hair?
Are these dyeAble extensions?
[product:sono-hair-extensions-150-g-18"-clip-in-straight-100%-human-hair-extensions] Are these extensions good and easy to put in? I want to start using extensions soon because my hair is so thin and frail, does anyone recommend?
Start your review of Sono Hair Extensions 150 G 18" Clip-in Straight 100% Human Hair Extensions!
Rochester, MN
Purchased at: Amazon
Lobe these clip in hair bundles! East yo use with out the mess of traditional glue in extensions and the ability to change up your style from day to day with the easy comb like clips and have natural looking hair all day long its perfect
Peoria
Purchased at: Amazon
These are great! They are 100% human hair which means that you can use her on them and look very natural. I use them to add clone and length to my hair. If you take really good care of them they will last!
Coral Springs, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
These are great they are 💯 human . And absolutely expensive and worth it , gently wash for resuse . And take care like natural hair never tug and always straighten your hair with protectant first .
flat rock
the main thing i dislike about the hair extensions is that whenever you have yourself hair down is that it gets notted very easy. i would have to constantly brush it
Waterloo, IL
Sono Hair Extensions 150 G 18" Clip-in Straight 100% Human Hair Extensions uploaded by Ashlee K.
Purchased at: Amazon
Absolutely love these extensions, they are super thick and last 6months and longer. Only thing I’d improve is accessibility. They are a good buy for the quality.
I like that these are human hair extensions so they can be styled as you want, but my issue with these is that they get so thin towards the end of the hair. I would say theyre okay for the price, but they didn't give me the fullness i wanted to look like i had long and healthy hair
Las Vegas, NV
I used these throughout high school and loved them! The clips are easy to set in your hair, but you'd have to work with which placement is best for your hair, and what you're looking for. They didn't compliment my hair like I had first thought, but I would definitely buy another brand of extension. These would work if you want to experiment and get used to the idea of longer hair.
I have pretty dark hair! And I was afraid the color that I got wasn’t going to match. But they matched perfectly with my hair! These extensions saved my hair. I use to have medium hair that I wasn’t feeling my hair was growing a lot. But after I got these , I stop using heat on my hair and they made me not be so harsh on my hair . For a year my hair has grown and is the healthiest it’s ever been
Brooklyn Park
LADIES!!!! Love these extensions for that extra lengh, one thing i love is sometimes us ladies just need a little extra love in our hair you know a little UMPH! Lol, these extensions do that and there clip ins so at the end of the night you can take them out. Pros would be for me there made from human hair so i can curl them or straighten them, and then wash them and repeat :) I have super long hair already but these just give me life and give me that mermaid look! Cons would be they are little pieces so you have to make sure you blend them in with your hair really good, or get them cut and styles to your hair then you wouldn't have this problem :) I love them! 5 stars!

Aubrey , TX
Love these! I have owned several sets of extensions and these ones were great! The quality of the hair is wonderful and they last such a long time! For the quality they are priced great!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...