BY SONO HAIR EXTENSIONS #5 in Hair Extensions

With Sono's 150 g 18" Clip-in Straight 100% Human Hair Extensions you'll be able to get amazing fullness and length whenever you want with no commitment and they're easy to use. When it comes to premium quality removable hair extensions, Sono is consistently at the top of the class. Their extensions are 100% human, made from the same hair and the same process that are typically reserved for permanent human hair extensions, so you know you're getting your money's worth with every order that you place. Each set of hair weighs an average of 145 voluminous grams and boasts a natural hair ratio, meaning that their extensions are the same length that they say they are - throughout. see more...

Stephanie G.
Brooklyn Park
LADIES!!!! Love these extensions for that extra lengh, one thing i love is sometimes us ladies just need a little extra love in our hair you know a little UMPH! Lol, these extensions do that and there clip ins so at the end of the night you can take them out. Pros would be for me there made from human hair so i can curl them or straighten them, and then wash them and repeat :) I have super long hair already but these just give me life and give me that mermaid look! Cons would be they are little pieces so you have to make sure you blend them in with your hair really good, or get them cut and styles to your hair then you wouldn't have this problem :) I love them! 5 stars!

Katrina O.
Bakersfield , CA
I used these throughout high school and loved them! The clips are easy to set in your hair, but you'd have to work with which placement is best for your hair, and what you're looking for. They didn't compliment my hair like I had first thought, but I would definitely buy another brand of extension. These would work if you want to experiment and get used to the idea of longer hair.
Deany F.
I have pretty dark hair! And I was afraid the color that I got wasn’t going to match. But they matched perfectly with my hair! These extensions saved my hair. I use to have medium hair that I wasn’t feeling my hair was growing a lot. But after I got these , I stop using heat on my hair and they made me not be so harsh on my hair . For a year my hair has grown and is the healthiest it’s ever been
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
Not bad. I have bought many different brands in my time however I find that this brand particularly has a high fall out of the hair. Every brand has been getting thinner and thinner in terms of how thick their wefts are including this one.
Caley S.
Orlando, FL
Me and my extension have a love hate relationship I have two sets and one in another brand( to which I prefer way more than these). While these lasted me a year and a half my others lasted 3 and are in way better condition. For start the set of hair is already thin I feel like for the price we deserve more. Especially considering after one year I lost inches of hair. My extension were 18 in long now they go to my shoulder. I take great care since my actual hair won't grow. And the thanks I get is shorter hair and less money.
valeria M.
LAS VEGAS, NV
I really love this hair line I make my own to custom my hair color im an extension person so I'm very picky with hair extensions my only issue is they do tend to sheed a little other then that there my to go ♡
Keg B.
Sapulpa, OK
I really like these extensions because they're easy to use. Very pricy, maybe not worth it depending on what you like. A little difficult to style and doesn't blend perfect but for me that wasn't a big deal. Average quality and great length but would try to find something worth the money next time.
Sommer S.
Saint Clair, MO
These hair extensions work so well, you can curl and am[d straighten these extensions, they look just like your actual hair, they are the right price for its performance. I bought mine at a Sally's near by, I would buy it again and again and a thousand more times.
Taylor M.
I gave this a product 1 star because although the hair is okay for a short time it is SO overpriced. It's not worth it at all! They didn't blend very well and honestly wasn't very easy to style. This prosecutors would be best to add thickness not length or any bring else. Thumbs down.
Mika C.
Not good, just look at the picture, you can already see the fraying. A friend of mine had them and they barely lasted the first day. Don't waste your money unless you are looking for a frizz fest!
Nicole D.
Tucson
Can you dye them?
Lexii R.
Anaheim, CA
Anyone willing to give me hair extensions for free? Please ,I'm really in need of them
Sydney H.
How easy is it to find a color match? I have a unique color of hair and have issues finding color matches.
Ximena N.
Austin , TX
Giiiirrrllsssss how in the world do I put this on???????
Lacy P.
Friona , TX
Are the clips ease to hide or do they show through your hair?

Amazon