Add a Photo
Sono Hair Extensions 140 G 16

Sono Hair Extensions 140 G 16" Clip-in Straight 100% Human Hair Extensions

By SONO HAIR EXTENSIONS
With Sono's 140 g 16" Clip-in Straight 100% Human Hair Extensions you'll be able to get amazing fullness and length whenever you want with no commitment and they're easy to use. When it comes to premium quality removable hair extensions, Sono is consistently at the top of the class. Their extensions are 100% human, made from the same hair and the same process that are typically reserved for permanent human hair extensions, so you know you're getting your money's worth with every order that you place. Each set of hair weighs an average of 145 voluminous grams and boasts a natural hair ratio, meaning that their extensions are the same length that they say they are - throughout.
Sono Hair Extensions 140 G 16
Sono Hair Extensions 140 G 16" Clip-in Straight 100% Human Hair Extensions
Selene L.
Selene L.
El Congo Santa Ana

Las extensiones de clip son mejor que las que van pegadas porque estás no botan el cabello y las otras si
Tamar S.
Tamar S.

These are just normal. They work great and well I don't think I will buy them again though.
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Mason, OH

HAIR EXTENSIONS HELP! I'm in the market for hair extensions (mind you I've never had any before + am new to them). I have medium length, layered hair that is naturally wavy/curly. I'm looking for hair extensions that can hold a curl very well + add length + volume and are thick. I've been looking into Bellami + Zala. If you know anything about either of these, please help me out! Let me know about thickness, ability to curl + HOLD, and overall review/satisfaction. EVERYTHING I need to know! If you have any other brand name suggestions, feel free to let me know. Thanks!

Join Now