Sono Hair Extensions 140 G 16

Sono Hair Extensions 140 G 16" Clip-in Straight 100% Human Hair Extensions

BY SONO HAIR EXTENSIONS

With Sono's 140 g 16" Clip-in Straight 100% Human Hair Extensions you'll be able to get amazing fullness and length whenever you want with no commitment and they're easy to use. When it comes to premium quality removable hair extensions, Sono is consistently at the top of the class. Their extensions are 100% human, made from the same hair and the same process that are typically reserved for permanent human hair extensions, so you know you're getting your money's worth with every order that you place. Each set of hair weighs an average of 145 voluminous grams and boasts a natural hair ratio, meaning that their extensions are the same length that they say they are - throughout. see more...

Sono Hair Extensions 140 G 16
Sono Hair Extensions 140 G 16" Clip-in Straight 100% Human Hair Extensions
Buy on Amazon
Tamar S.
These are just normal. They work great and well I don't think I will buy them again though.
Selene L.
El Congo Santa Ana
Las extensiones de clip son mejor que las que van pegadas porque estás no botan el cabello y las otras si
Taylor T.
Mason, OH
HAIR EXTENSIONS HELP! I'm in the market for hair extensions (mind you I've never had any before + am new to them). I have medium length, layered hair that is naturally wavy/curly. I'm looking for hair extensions that can hold a curl very well + add length + volume and are thick. I've been looking into Bellami + Zala. If you know anything about either of these, please help me out! Let me know about thickness, ability to curl + HOLD, and overall review/satisfaction. EVERYTHING I need to know! If you have any other brand name suggestions, feel free to let me know. Thanks!
Sophia G.
Delbarton
I would like to have this item sent to me so I can review it on my Facebook page and give feed back, back about this product. Please and thank you.