Sonix 'Bisous' Portable Iphone Charger, Size One Size - Red uploaded by Tess W.

BY SONIX

Recharge your iPhone in a pinch with a stylish, compact charger that allows you to power up your favorite device anywhere. Color(s): red. Brand: SONIX. Style Name: Sonix 'Bisous' Portable Iphone Charger. Style Number: 5215767. Available in stores. see more...

Del Marie G.
Durango, CO
This little portable charger works great! I always have it in my bag in case I need to charge on the go, you never know when you might need it! I always use it when I go camping or backpacking as well !
Tess W.
Fort erie, ON
I have this but it’s a different design. It’s so cute and it works great! I charges my phone and leaves enough to even charge it again all in one night! I got mine at winners for 20$ so I think it’s a deal! It’s also aesthetically cute so I’m not mad about it, also very thin and easy to fit in a wallet or small purse ❤️
Chloe j.
This is ideal for anyone when your in work ,college ,school hanging out with friend or out for the day weather your going away it’s fabulous cause there great to go in your pocket or bag .. there amazing quality worth the price last for ages (battery life) I would recommend these and so tour phone won’t die itself some of them have tourchs on so there even better 😉 I would recommend theses little handy things!! They are literally life savers 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟!!!!!!