BeautyFaceFacial SkincareMichael Todd Beauty
Soniclear Petite Sonic Facial Cleansing System

Soniclear Petite Sonic Facial Cleansing System

by Michael Todd Beauty

Dermatologist recommended, Soniclear cleansing brushes will give you softer, brighter, smoother skin in just 1 use. The patent-pending sonic cleansing brushes use a sonic frequency of more than 200 movements per second to deeply cleanse the skin far more effectively, yet more gently, than washing with hands alone or ineffective rotating brushes. The result: noticeably smoother, more radiant skin. Soniclear brushes are engineered to stay clean and fresh longer with built in LIFE antimicrobial protection against stain- and odor-causing bacteria. Won't wash out or wear off for the life of the brushes. In comparison tests, Soniclear brushes were found to have 70% more sonic-powered cleansing area than Clarisonic. 100% of the Soniclear brush head provides sonic-powered cleansing. The difference helps make it easier to clean the T-zone area with Soniclear. 3 sonic speeds for a customizable cleansing experience for your specific skin type and skin concerns. USB induction charger provides up to an hour of continuous use on a single charge. Fully waterproof for use in the shower and bath. Web ID: 5899783.

Patented Antimicrobial Protection- guards the brush head against 99%+ of the stain and odor causing bacteria that can grow on unprotected brushes. Antimicrobial brushes stay cleaner, fresher, longer.; Sonic Technology-Brush heads oscillate at 18,000 micro-movements per minute. Sonic movement allows for gentle but effective cleansing and exfoliation. Purifies skin deep into the pores as well as in hard to reach places; 3 Speed Settings-Allows you to personalize your cleansing and exfoliation routine to match your specific skin's needs.; Automatic Cleansing Timer-Just like a ''cleansing assistant'' alerting you when to move to the next area. The Automatic Timer will beep every 20 seconds to help you standardize your cleanse for best possible skin-enhancing results.; Provides a max running continuous battery time of over 2 hours for your convenience. Cordless-Experience cord-free convenience and full range of motion; Fully waterproof for use in the shower or bath. Allows you to use and store your Soniclear in the most convenient area where you are cleansing.; Clinical Results-In a 20 participant home perception study to evaluate the effectiveness of the Soniclear antimicrobial sonic skin cleansing system when added to participants' existing skin care regimens; After 14 days of daily use 100% of participants reported cleaner, softer, healthier looking skin and brighter, more youthful appearing skin with reduced dry patches.; After 30 days of daily use 100% of the participants said they would recommend the Soniclear to a friend.; Apply two pumps into hands or onto the Soniclear. Begin working the product into wet skin of the face and neck using upward circular motions. Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry with a clean towel.; Independent Laboratory Testing finds Soniclear cleansing brushes with LIFE Antimicrobial Product Protection to be 5X more effective than silicone brushes against microbial contamination.; Recommended replacement every 6 months.

Web ID: 5899783

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Soniclear Petite Sonic Facial Cleansing System!
Patrice M.
Ashland City, TN
Purchased at: ULTA
I really like this sonic cleaning brush a lot. I actually like it better than my Clarisonic Mia I have been using for years and it was half the price, plus it even comes with a protective travel case. I use it every morning to start my day out. My skin feels really clean and smoother since I started using a week ago. I don't think it is a good idea to use it more than once a day since it exfoliates skin as it is very deep cleansing and think would be too harsh for my sensitive skin to use it to clean twice daily. Probably too harsh to use more than once daily for all skin types. For washing my face before bed, I use a gentler means to clean. I highly-recommend this with your skincare routine.
Kelly S.
Leander, TX
This thing is way better than a Clarisonic and cost half the price and the brush heads are cheaper also I’ve bought 2 one for me one for my cousin and I must say it takes off make up well and my face just feels way cleaner than using my hands must try

Looking for your answer?