BeautyFaceFacial SkincareMichael Todd Beauty

by Michael Todd Beauty

A 3-in-1 beauty device for skin cleansing, firming massage and serum infusion. Soniclear helps provide cleaner, smoother and brighter skin while helping reduce the appearance of pores.

Web ID: 10179524

SYSTEM INCLUDES:; Soniclear Petite Cleansing Tool; Antimicrobial Face Brush Head (all skin types); Sonic Infuser Head; Hard Shell Travel Case; Wireless charging/drying stand plus USB cord; WARNING: Do not use any power adapter, charger or cords other than those included with your product. Using incompatible, counterfeit or non-certified accessories can cause fire or accidents. Contact the manufacturer for replacements.; WHAT IT DOES:; Soniclear is both waterproof and fully water submersible, which allows you to take your cleansing brush into the shower or bath with you for ease and convenience of use; Having adjustable speed/power settings allows you to find the speed that's just right for your skin; as your skin changes, you are able to adjust the speed/power to match your changing needs; Patented antimicrobial protection helps guard the brush head against 99%+ of the stain- and odor-causing microbes that can grow on unprotected brushes; antimicrobial brushes stay cleaner and fresher longer; Sonic-technology brush heads oscillate at 18,000 micro-movements per minute; sonic movement allows for gentle but effective cleansing and exfoliation; helps purify skin deep into the pores as well as in hard to reach places; Provides a max running continuous battery time of more than 2 hours for your convenience; Cordless for cord-free convenience and a full range of motion; HOW TO USE:; Apply two pumps into hands or onto the Soniclear; Begin working the product into wet skin of the face and neck using upward circular motions; Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry with a clean towel; It is recommended to replace the brush head every 6 months; RESULTS:; After 14 days of daily use, 100% of participants reported cleaner, softer, healthier-looking skin and brighter, more youthful-appearing skin with reduced dry patches*; After 30 days of daily use, 100% of the participants said they would recommend the Soniclear to a friend*; Soniclear cleansing brushes with LIFE Antimicrobial Product Protection have been found to be 5 times more effective than silicone brushes against microbial contamination**; *Based on a 20-participant home perception study to evaluate the effectiveness of the Soniclear antimicrobial sonic skin cleansing system when added to participants' existing skincare regimens; **Based on independent laboratory testing

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Soniclear Petite Isabel Bedoya Limited Edition Antimicrobial Skin Cleansing System!
Mayra O.
Little Ferry, NJ
Soniclear Petite Isabel Bedoya Limited Edition Antimicrobial Skin Cleansing System uploaded by Mayra O.
Purchased at: Macy's
I love this face cleaner. I use it nightly, and it always does the trick. It’s worth every Penny, but typically goes on sale at Macy’s. The glitter is so beautiful. It comes with a travel case. When turned on, it’s timed for each section of your face (3 parts). I gave it 4 stars only bc of the battery. After about a year, the brush would turn on on its own, until it died completely. I still use it, but miss the timed motions.
Kiona E.
Huntsville, TX
Purchased at: Macy's
I absolutely love this cleansing system. It is so necessary in my skin care regimen. I use this once a day unless I’m using the sensitive skin bristles which is less abrasive on my face. I have used other systems and this seems to be more effective for me. The brush heads are antibacterial and only need to be changed every 6 months compared to others which need to be changed every 1 to 3 months and the brush heads are only $18.

Looking for your answer?