soniclear petite

NULL

I’m really debating buying this product but I’m not too sure! Has anyone used this product that would recommend getting?
So this may be a weird question, but if I got 2 brush heads, would my boyfriend and I be able to share it? TIA!
Is this better then Clarisonic? I’m trying to decide which one is worth it!!
Start your review of soniclear petite!
How would you rate this product?
Adriana P.
soniclear petite uploaded by Adriana P.
Purchased at: ULTA
soniclear petite I have tried a lot of facial cleansing brushes to wash my face but this is my favorite, it has different replacement cleansing brushes for different skin types I recommend it 100%
Bisma Z.
Gaithersburg, MD
soniclear petite uploaded by Bisma Z.
I have this in the basic purple. It works great and you can use it in the shower which makes it more convenient. The battery life is good as well. It does exfoliate your skin well and leaves skin feeling soft and smooth. Also it’s affordable in comparison to others so that’s def a plus point!
lizz K.
Moline, IL
soniclear petite uploaded by lizz K.
I love my Michael Todd soniclear device. Perfect for all skin types. Adjustable setting for the most sensitive skin types. Can replace brush heads easily. I like to wet my face & add my favorite cleanser before use. My skin feels clean and ready for the next steps in my skincare routine. Soniclear Elite Sonic Facial Cleansing System Online Only Soniclear Petite Antimicrobial Sonic Skin Cleansing Brush
Holly J.
Vancouver, WA
soniclear petite uploaded by Holly J.
🧖🏽‍♀️So, I tried the @michaeltoddbeauty #Soniclear Petite, and it is definitely AMAZING! My enthusiasm is completely genuine; I am very impressed with the results. After using it, my skin looks and feels like I had a facial. The deep cleaning stripped away all the dirt and dullness to reveal a fresh, bright look!⠀ ⠀ 💫It’s so important to feel confident in the skin you’re in, and this innovative beauty tool takes cleansing to another level! I’m in love with this little machine and highly recommend it!⠀ ⠀soniclear petite
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
1,344 reviews
soniclear petite uploaded by Semaria S.
This is the best accessory for your skincare regimen. I love that its rechargeable so no need to buy batteries. Simply attach magnetic charger and you're good to go. Brushes are firm yet gentle enough to remove all dirt and impurities. Available in multiple designs as well.
Nicole P.
Bradenton, FL
soniclear petite uploaded by Nicole P.
Purchased at: ULTA
What it is: Petite Antimicrobial Sonic Skin Cleansing Brush is a 3-in-1 Beauty Device for skin cleansing, firming massage & serum infusion. What it targets: to provide cleaner, smoother, and brighter skin and reduce the appearance of pore size. The brush head allows you to cleanse the t-zone 7x better than hands alone. my thoughts: the brush head is soft, and allows for gentle, deep pore cleansing and exfoliation. there are 3 speed settings, so you can easily personalize your cleansing routine. I like that it has an automatic timer that beeps every 20 seconds to alert you when to move to the next area. The battery life is amazing on this and lasts up to 2 hours. I’ve only had to charge this once since i got it and I’ve had it for about 6 months now. While I don’t use it everyday, I can definitely tell a difference when I do use it. My skin is more soft and even and looks brighter. It hasn’t made me break out and is gentle enough to use on any active blemishes. It is best to use when you really need a deep cleanse and exfoliation. I use about 3x week in the mornings and have found this to be most effective in my routine. I love that it is waterproof so you can easily use in the shower. to spend just 1 minute on this per day, it’s definitely worth the time and price if you are looking for a simple cleansing brush. I would definitely recommend investing in one! I bought this from Ulta when they were having a sale and it only cost me $62. It’s retailed for $89, but this is still less than the Clarisonic Brush and in my opinion does the same thing (i used 2 Clarisonic brushes before buying this one). Plus, Ulta always has deals, so you can certainly get this for less than $89!
Nicole H.
Lawrenceville, GA
Given the beloved Clarisonic decided to discontinue itself I took a leap of faith that this device would be somewhere close to as good. It did not disappoint. It’s every bit as good. I suggest ordering from the site, I got the device and four brush heads for less than $80.
Bryana W.
Vancleave, MS
soniclear petite uploaded by Bryana W.
I went back and forth between this and the Clarisonic FOREVER.  The main reason I chose this was for the antimicrobial brush head.  For something that sits in my shower day in and day out, I can only imagine the germs that get on it.  It has 3 speeds, the highest one feels like you're sanding your face if I'm honest.  The middle speed is where I found my home.  I LOVE THE MAGNETIC CHARGER it's so easy and convenient.  Occasionally the brush head will accidentally come off when I attempt to take the plastic cover off.  This is annoying and is why I took one star off, otherwise it would be perfect.  That brush head just needs a different mechanism to lock it in place.  I have been using it for 3 months and it's a really good alternative to Clarisonic.  I am overall very satisfied with my purchase.   Clarisonic Deep Pore Brush Head Clarisonic Mia 1 Facial Cleansing Brush Ulta soniclear petite
Wendy C.
Madera, CA
Soniclear Petite is equipped with a follicle brush that is all natural and doesn't aggravate skin after or during usage. Did I mention Its waterproof? Perfect for all skin types. I highly recommend this to all skincare junkies
Maddie Sue G.
cincinnati, OH
soniclear petite uploaded by Maddie Sue G.
Purchased at: ULTA
WOW. So much to say about this product. I’ve never used a facial brush before, but this product was on sale at Ulta and I figured why not. I usually have very dull, dry, acne-prone skin with a lot of redness. Let me be clear- I added this and a couple other things to my skin routine around the same time to help exfoliate. However, this product has clearly helped get EVERYTHING out of my pores. I would usually wash my face with my hands, then still have some leftover makeup or dirt on the cotton ball I used for my toner afterwards. After using this brush, there is NOTHING left behind. These pictures are one and two weeks apart!! My skin is soooo smooth, clean, and glowy for the first time ever. I’m so glad I bought this brush. The serum head is great too! 10/10
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Terri C.
il y a 2 ans
Vivian G. il y a 2 ans
I use the Michael Todd soniclear petite! Literally my fav tool.
Jessica S.
Troy, MI
il y a 3 ans
Abigail D. il y a 2 ans
Its honestly an upgrade. Plus it's a better bang for your buck. With the Mia i had to get 2 because my first one died within a year. Then with my second one i probably spent close to $200 in replacement brush heads. The brush heads with the michael Todd last longer and i feel like they're better quality and keep me breakout free. The sensitive head is so incredible and soft. Plus the marble print one i got matched my bathroom and decor which was just a bonus to me.
Taylor H.
Newland, NC
il y a 4 ans
Has anyone tried the soniclear petite that has acne prone skin? I’ve been wanting to try this brush, but don’t want to aggravate my acne.
Kaylee L. il y a 2 ans
I have been using it for a week on my acne prone skin and I love it! It hasnt irritated it at all and my face feels so much smoother, especially on my nose where i have lots of blackheads.