BY PHILIPS

For superior plaque removable and a convenient rechargeable design, this Series 2 Sonicare toothbrush is a perfect choice. Sonic toothbrush Better plaque removal to help reduce cavities Better access to back teeth Removes up to 6x more plaque than a manual toothbrush Sonicare dynamic cleaning action drives fluid between teeth Safe for dental work, including orthodontics, implants and veneers Slim, angled brush head provides better access to back teeth and hard-to-reach places The EasyStart feature adjusts the power level of the toothbrush over the first 14 uses Smartimer to help you meet the dentist-recommended brushing time of two minutes Up to 31,000 brush strokes/min Up to 2 weeks of brushing time before you need to recharge Battery status light indicates when you need to charge Uses ProResults plaque control brush heads Model: HX6211/18 Imported see more...

Lexi Z.
perrysburg
Love this electronic toothbrush. It has a timer on it that lets you brush each section of your mouth for 30 seconds and then beeps when it's time to switch. I love this because with a manual brush I brush too hard but with this brush I don't feel the need to brush hard.
Krystal E.
Riverview , FL
Love this toothbrush!! I refuse to use any other one. And being a person with a disease that affects my hands, this toothbrush is a lifesaver!!
Selina H.
Montebello, CA
Great toothbrush! Expensive but makes my teeth feel fresh and clean every time I use it.
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
I lover this at first but I have some teeth at the bottom that are sensitive and even the low speed setting on this is too powerful. I guess for someone without sensitive or loosening teeth, this is great.