Sonicare Proresesults Standard Philips Sonicare ProResults Standard Brush Heads, 7-Pack

BY SONICARE

Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Easy to use. Made for everyone. I love the versatility. I highly recommend to everyone. At least give it a try. Highly comparable to other brands and very affordable to all persons. I love mine it’s perfect.
Baylee F.
These are just too pricey. They work great and all but I wish the price was lower! As far as the actual product, great for people with sensitive gums/teeth and overall a great product.
Mandy L.
Terra Alta, WV
Buzzzzzzzzzzz. Haha! This toothbrush is awesome. Makes my teeth feel so clean all around. Even the gumline where plaque likes to hide. If you don't have a sonic care, go get one.
Stephanie G.
Great brush heads. They really get in there and clean everything up. I love buying this multi pack so I'm able to change mine and my husband's brush heads every 3 months with no issue.
Emily H.
Love me some Sonicare! My teeth are sparkly, white & clean. They've never looked better. We purchased ours at Costco and it's met our expectations. I will continue to use this product and buy them regularly
Melanie S.
Statesboro, GA
My teeth are noticeably whiter after using this toothbrush. I take it with me in its travel case everywhere I go. I've had it for years and it is still working great. My whole family uses these toothbrushes.
Lou-Ellen E.
Expensive product for moderate results. Wish they were less expensive and the bristles didn't flatten and or become dislodged, leaving you feeling like you've got bristles stuck in your teeth after brushing!
Arleen C.
Seattle, WA
I love my sonicare, nothing can make my mouth feel more clean. After a while,t he brush bristles can get out of place, and I being able to have afew on hand to replace them and keep my mouth feeling clean. The only thing I don't like about it, and it's most likely my sonicare, not the replacement heads is that I see rust forming and I have to wipe it away a few times a week.
Michell C.
These brush heads + my Sonicare electric toothbrush make my teeth feel cleaner & look whiter. I was given antibiotics as a child which, unfortunately, stained my permanent teeth. There is a big improvement in the appearance of my teeth & my overall oral health since I began using these toothbrush heads & the matching Sonicare electric toothbrush!
Tracy S.
Loogootee, IN
The Sonicare standard brush heads are fine, and the larger packs save you a few bucks, but keep in mind that the bristles aren't very soft -- especially at first -- I'd consider them medium-soft, but I prefer the softest possible, so I usually purchase the brush heads made for sensitive teeth.