Sonicare Proresesults Standard Philips Sonicare ProResults Standard Brush Heads, 7-Pack

BY SONICARE

Mandy L.
Terra Alta, WV
Buzzzzzzzzzzz. Haha! This toothbrush is awesome. Makes my teeth feel so clean all around. Even the gumline where plaque likes to hide. If you don't have a sonic care, go get one.
Stephanie G.
Great brush heads. They really get in there and clean everything up. I love buying this multi pack so I'm able to change mine and my husband's brush heads every 3 months with no issue.
Allison H.
Love my Sonicare. Best ever quality and cleaning. I keep my gums and mouth healthy with it. My dentist recommends and I do too. Worth the money and best option around. I am on my second unit and will buy another one.
Melanie S.
Statesboro, GA
My teeth are noticeably whiter after using this toothbrush. I take it with me in its travel case everywhere I go. I've had it for years and it is still working great. My whole family uses these toothbrushes.
Emily H.
Love me some Sonicare! My teeth are sparkly, white & clean. They've never looked better. We purchased ours at Costco and it's met our expectations. I will continue to use this product and buy them regularly
Lou-Ellen E.
Expensive product for moderate results. Wish they were less expensive and the bristles didn't flatten and or become dislodged, leaving you feeling like you've got bristles stuck in your teeth after brushing!
Arleen C.
Seattle, WA
I love my sonicare, nothing can make my mouth feel more clean. After a while,t he brush bristles can get out of place, and I being able to have afew on hand to replace them and keep my mouth feeling clean. The only thing I don't like about it, and it's most likely my sonicare, not the replacement heads is that I see rust forming and I have to wipe it away a few times a week.
Michell C.
These brush heads + my Sonicare electric toothbrush make my teeth feel cleaner & look whiter. I was given antibiotics as a child which, unfortunately, stained my permanent teeth. There is a big improvement in the appearance of my teeth & my overall oral health since I began using these toothbrush heads & the matching Sonicare electric toothbrush!
Tracy S.
Loogootee , IN
The Sonicare standard brush heads are fine, and the larger packs save you a few bucks, but keep in mind that the bristles aren't very soft -- especially at first -- I'd consider them medium-soft, but I prefer the softest possible, so I usually purchase the brush heads made for sensitive teeth.
Cheryl S.
Florissant, CO
I love my Sonicare toothbrush. I have been using it for years and have noticed great results. It is very easy to use and keep clean. I always charge it overnight so I'm ready to go the next day but I've gone 2 weeks before recharging as well. Will continue buying this brand!