Sonicare Philips  Xtreme e3000 Power Toothbrush uploaded by Walaa T.

Sonicare Philips Xtreme e3000 Power Toothbrush

BY SONICARE

Philips Sonicare Xtreme e3000 Power Toothbrush: Smartimer two minute timer helps ensure dental professional recommended brushing time. Contoured angled brush head with extra soft bristles Safe for use with braces & brackets Includes two AA batteries; battery life lasts approximately 6 weeks Product Benefits Superior plaque removal Healthier Gums Naturally Whiter Teeth Satisfaction guaranteed see more...

Sonicare Philips Xtreme e3000 Power Toothbrush
Radwa G.
جيزة
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.
Samah S.
Tunis Arianna Mnihla
I really liked this tooth brush
I would not mind use it again
IT'S not bad
Really
I liked it and I maby will bay it again
Robin G.
Purchased at: Amazon
Using an electric toothbrush is (I believe) the sole reason my teeth are shiny and healthy. The majority of Americans don’t brush properly with a manual toothbrush, but the motion and timer on this brush ensures a thorough clean. A basic model means the price is low, but the quality is still high!
Tess 💐.
Jackson, NJ
Purchased at: Target
This is a pretty good toothbrush I really enjoy it I would recommend this toothbrush today anyway
Chelsie C.
Bossier city
Purchased at: Walgreens
Very good for your teeth and for your mouth . I would love to do a review on this product. On my youtube channel
Buyiswa B.
430 north genesee street apt 2 waukegan
Purchased at: Amazon
This brush is everything that I hope and wish for even more it get the job done and clean
MegD 🍀.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: Target
Pretty good but after having this awhile I’ve nothing that it runs through batteries pretty past.
Stacey M.
Columbia City, IN
I like this toothbrush very much.  It makes my teeth feel extremely clean and it is easy on my gums.  I had not used an electronic toothbrush before and am sold.  I use it twice a day and it definitely met my expectations.  I would buy it again and maybe even upgrade within the brand.
Emmalee H.
Romance, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
One of the best purchases I’ve made! I feel like I just left the dentist when I brush my teeth.
Tatiana G.
Irvine, CA
Purchased at: Target
Bought this on sale at target two years ago. I really enjoy using this, but the issue is it now doesn’t charge as well as before.