Sonicare Philips  Xtreme e3000 Power Toothbrush uploaded by Walaa T.

Sonicare Philips Xtreme e3000 Power Toothbrush

BY SONICARE

Philips Sonicare Xtreme e3000 Power Toothbrush: Smartimer two minute timer helps ensure dental professional recommended brushing time. Contoured angled brush head with extra soft bristles Safe for use with braces & brackets Includes two AA batteries; battery life lasts approximately 6 weeks Product Benefits Superior plaque removal Healthier Gums Naturally Whiter Teeth Satisfaction guaranteed see more...

Sonicare Philips Xtreme e3000 Power Toothbrush
Jovanna P.
East Boston, MA
Great toothbrush, a bit on the pricey side considering its, well, a toothbrush. But it works really good. If you have sensitive gums though, do not use it, it is very strong and will damage your gums, ask your dentist before using one
makena l.
This toothbrush is highly effective and stronger on teeth. I love this but would not recommend for people with sensitive teeth since this is more abrasive. However I love the timer function that beeps
Kiana B.
Olympia, WA
By far the best toothbrush ive ever had. No complaints and the charge lasts such a long time!
Sara M.
Richmond, BC
Excellent toothbrush ... really gentle yet cleans really good .... handle is easy to hold and battery lasts long without recharging ... very light weight tok
Shellie W.
Orange Beach, AL
This is a wonder electric toothbrush. I used it for a long time but my dentist recommended Oral B.
Edwina B.
Montezuma, GA
Great product but for some people, but it might be a bit expensive. It's well worth the money if you can afford. I never had an experience where my teeth didn't feel smooth and clean. You can replace the bristles at any given time and each bristle can be color coded with a rubberband so there aren't any confusions amongst the members of your household. Great product. Never had issues with the dentist using this product. NEVER!
Brianna D.
Mesa, AZ
I'm not sure if it just me being a wuss or what, but ever since I purchased this toothbrush (first electric toothbrush btw) my gums and teeth seem a little more sensitive. However my dentist says my teeth are in great shape, so it must be in my head! I won't be switching back to a manual toothbrush because it just doesn't feel right anymore, is that weird, anyone feel the same after switching over to the electric side?
Ali P.
Woodbridge, VA
I love this toothbrush
It has different option
One for people with sensitive gums or teeth
Is the lowest and there a higher one for really clean teeth a
Then there one in between
This is the best toothbrush out there
Leslie A.
Really great cleaning! After a week with my whiting tooth paste I saw a huge difference. It made my teeth white and it kept the just from the dentist cleaning feeling. I don't feel plaque through out the day and feel fresh.
Stephanie R.
Chico, CA
When I use this toothbrush, I can really feel the cleaning happening without the brush being forceful or painful on my teeth and gums. After switching to this toothbrush, there's no way I'd even consider going back to a regular manual toothbrush. It also charges fast and holds the charge for a long time! No need to waste electricity on keeping it charging all the time!