Sonicare Philips  Xtreme e3000 Power Toothbrush uploaded by Walaa T.

Sonicare Philips Xtreme e3000 Power Toothbrush

BY SONICARE

Philips Sonicare Xtreme e3000 Power Toothbrush: Smartimer two minute timer helps ensure dental professional recommended brushing time. Contoured angled brush head with extra soft bristles Safe for use with braces & brackets Includes two AA batteries; battery life lasts approximately 6 weeks Product Benefits Superior plaque removal Healthier Gums Naturally Whiter Teeth Satisfaction guaranteed see more...

Sonicare Philips Xtreme e3000 Power Toothbrush
Shmarta💰 J.
Merced
This toothbrush isn’t something I want to continue using. It doesn’t get everywhere I want it to
Bethany V.
Nine Mile Falls, WA
This toothbrush works as well as any other. The worst thing about this toothbrush is the compartment underneath the head. It collects water and saliva and grows mold. I would replace the head and tried cleaning out the compartment, but mold would still grow. I threw this toothbrush away and purchased another.
Amy B.
Monroe,Ohio
Will never again purchase this product cost way too much and did not give my teeth clean feeling after use
Nicola G.
Edmonton , Alberta
I'm lazy and this allows me to do very little yet be very effective. I cant say if it's more effective than other brands because I haven't noticed any major differences.
Nicole H.
Hillsboro, OR
I received this from my orthodontist for free for getting my braces on. It worked great but only for about 6 months! There is a warranty but instead I bought the sonicare diamond toothbrush! I love it!
Billie J.
Crownpoint, NM
Honestly I got this toothbrush free from my othodontist when I got my braces. The replacement heads are kinda expensive, and you have to clean out the area that the brush head attaches regularly or it will mold in the crevices. It cleans well though.
MARLENA B.
Phoenixville, PA
The Sonicare Philips xtreme e3000 power toothbrush is an OK powered toothbrush. I would rather a toothbrush that is battery powered because it is less clutter in your bathroom, but it definitely is a good toothbrush to use to ensure that you get the food between your teeth. If you are kind of stingy about your morning routine products I would just recommend getting a normal toothbrush because it is cheaper but a little less efficient but you would still be saving money.
Ashley T.
S Chesterfld, VA
It's not the best or the worst but it works. I think it's slightly overpriced for the performance. Buy it if you catch it on sale!
Erica H.
Washington
I liked this product but I would say I like using an oral-b tooth brush instead because of the better results it gives.b
Kara w.
mesa
I prefer the motion of the Oral B to the Sonicare. I am not a fan of the vibrating base. I don’t feel it’s as effectively cleaning as the rotating heads of the Oral B. It’s personal preference. Both orations are better than manual brushing.