Sonicare Philips  Xtreme e3000 Power Toothbrush uploaded by Walaa T.

Sonicare Philips Xtreme e3000 Power Toothbrush

BY SONICARE

Philips Sonicare Xtreme e3000 Power Toothbrush: Smartimer two minute timer helps ensure dental professional recommended brushing time. Contoured angled brush head with extra soft bristles Safe for use with braces & brackets Includes two AA batteries; battery life lasts approximately 6 weeks Product Benefits Superior plaque removal Healthier Gums Naturally Whiter Teeth Satisfaction guaranteed see more...

Sonicare Philips Xtreme e3000 Power Toothbrush
Lindsay G.
I love my Sonicare toothbrush. It stays on for 2 minutes so I always know how long I have been brushing for. It is great for loosening up food from my permanent retainer. And my teeth always feel clean.
Kylie W.
Vacaville, CA
Can’t go wrong with a SoniCare toothbrush. They clean great and leave my mouth feeling fresh. I’ve been using one for a few years now and my dentist loves the results as well as me! I think I bought it at Target, but they’re available all over. Little pricey but electric toothbrushes are totally worth it.
Marquis S.
Cleveland, OH
I love how this is so petite and powerful. Each tooth feels like it goes through a deluxe carwash
Jovanna P.
East Boston, MA
Great toothbrush, a bit on the pricey side considering its, well, a toothbrush. But it works really good. If you have sensitive gums though, do not use it, it is very strong and will damage your gums, ask your dentist before using one
Kelly H.
I love this toothbrush so much that I bought my husband and grandson one too. Last dental visit the dental hygienist remarked on my teeth. Very effective. Take it with me everywhere. Highly recommend to others.
Heather A.
Denver, CO
Best toothbrush ever! Since I started using this....I have not had a cavity. It does the job and does it well! Cant live without it!
Monica s.
Lake Station, IN
I love this toothbrush. This toothbrush always leave my teeth feeling amazingly clean! The handle makes it easy to handle as well.
Jessica S.
This was my previous toothbrush it lasted me 2 years and the replacement heads aren’t that expensive either
Melody M.
Plant City
This tooth brush is amazing! I love the way it vibrates and cleans my teeth, and my teeth feel so clean when im done.Plus it makes my gums feel good!
BrianaDamrow D.
Dallas
Everyone needs a skincare! I swear - electronic toothbrushes will almost guarantee no cavities!