Sonicare Philips  Xtreme e3000 Power Toothbrush uploaded by Walaa T.

Sonicare Philips Xtreme e3000 Power Toothbrush

BY SONICARE

Philips Sonicare Xtreme e3000 Power Toothbrush: Smartimer two minute timer helps ensure dental professional recommended brushing time. Contoured angled brush head with extra soft bristles Safe for use with braces & brackets Includes two AA batteries; battery life lasts approximately 6 weeks Product Benefits Superior plaque removal Healthier Gums Naturally Whiter Teeth Satisfaction guaranteed see more...

Sonicare Philips Xtreme e3000 Power Toothbrush
Patti S.
I have been using a sonicare for over 20 years now. My entire household uses a sonicare. I preferred the type that allowed me to replace the batteries but the last time I replaced these we went with the rechargeable type. Regardless the sonic technology is second to none with sonicare and makes our teeth feel just like we had a cleaning. I should know because I am a dental hygienist.
Marissa S.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
I love this product because it is just like a dentist toothbrush leaves my mouth feeling amazingly clean I never have any excess buildup when I floss Sonce using this toothbrush. I highly recommend this product if you have sensitive teeth and need a very deep clean this is amazing
Jillian K.
Wesley chapel, FL
My mother bought me one of these electric toothbrushes for Christmas this year and I thought it was a frivolous purchase at first but once I started using it, I realized that my mouth feels cleaner and it seems to do a better job than brushing alone. I also like that it has a timer so I make sure I brush for as long as needed
MARLENA B.
Phoenixville, PA
The Sonicare Philips xtreme e3000 power toothbrush is an OK powered toothbrush. I would rather a toothbrush that is battery powered because it is less clutter in your bathroom, but it definitely is a good toothbrush to use to ensure that you get the food between your teeth. If you are kind of stingy about your morning routine products I would just recommend getting a normal toothbrush because it is cheaper but a little less efficient but you would still be saving money.
Ginny s.
Austin, TX
Boyfriend got me hooked on this and it cleans your teeth so well! This is the only electric toothbrush I’ve tried but it exceeded my expectations and I use it every day. I would recommend it for sure and love it
Jacqueline H.
San Antonio, TX
Simply LOVE this toothbrush. Had used Oral B prior, which functioned accordingly however, my sister was an avid Sonicare user & suggested that I invest in one. So I purchased it, reluctantly...because of l the price difference. I have to admit that it was a wise investment. The operation of the brush is smooth & feels as it reached every crevice of my teeth. Highly recommend.
Sara S.
Fairfield, CA
I just recently made the switch from manual to electric and it has been such a game changer. I feel like my teeth are WAY cleaner. I love that the charge will hold up to two weeks which makes it great to travel with. I also like the sensor that gives you 30 second increments for sections of your teeth to brush. Finally, I get the price was fair for the product.
mckenzy J.
Commerce Twp, MI
Love my electric tooth brush. This is the best toothbrush I have ever day. Love how it times you and tells you when you are pushing to hard. I also love how it has Bluetooth ability where I can watch on my phone what I am missing on my teeth. I also love how it comes with a carrying case So I can always take it wherever I go! Love this over oral b all the way!
Nikole K.
I got the Sonicare a few years ago. I have to say my overall impression was initially good. It took me a bit to get over the price point, but dental health is important to me so I figured I would try it. It worked great, but the battery stopped holding after about 9 months. The price to replace it was high so I just moved on to a different toothbrush.
Belle H.
Bend, OR
I love this toothbrush! It has gotten my teeth cleaner than normal toothbrushes have, and it has the option of getting very soft bristled attachments, which I love because I do have sensitive teeth. The only negative thing about it, is that it’s somewhat bulky. I would like it better if it were smaller, but aside from that I like it just fine.