Sonicare Philips  Xtreme e3000 Power Toothbrush uploaded by Walaa T.

Sonicare Philips Xtreme e3000 Power Toothbrush

BY SONICARE

Philips Sonicare Xtreme e3000 Power Toothbrush: Smartimer two minute timer helps ensure dental professional recommended brushing time. Contoured angled brush head with extra soft bristles Safe for use with braces & brackets Includes two AA batteries; battery life lasts approximately 6 weeks Product Benefits Superior plaque removal Healthier Gums Naturally Whiter Teeth Satisfaction guaranteed see more...

Sonicare Philips Xtreme e3000 Power Toothbrush
Emily T.
Norcross
Love that I can recharge this it is so powerful! A great toothbrush and better than buying a new cheap electric toothbrush every couple of months.
Jenna T.
Huntsville, AL
By far the best electric toothbrush on the market! I like that it has a timer on it so I know I get the full time my teeth deserve to be brushed
Kiki M.
Brandon, FL
After purchasing this tooth brush I will never go back to a regular one. I feel like this really gets my teeth clear as opposed to other brushes.
Magan M.
Iowa Park, TX
This has kept my dental cleanings short and sweet as my teeth are clean everyday because this gets al the hard places a manual could not reach
Georgina P.
Aurora, IL
I won the professional version of this toothbrush in a school raffle. Dental check ups have been so much easier. I have a lot less plaque.

Andrea D.
Wilmington, DE
This was the best sonicare tooth brush I owned! The new ones have a smaller brush head and I don’t think they’re as effective as this one
Becca D.
Santee, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Works extremely well. Love how fresh and clean my teeth feel after every use. Gets rid if all the gunk. I suggest grabbing yourself one
Heather A.
Denver, CO
Best toothbrush ever! Since I started using this....I have not had a cavity. It does the job and does it well! Cant live without it!
Miranda S.
Manchester, NH
It does a really good job getting my teeth clean! It feels like it gets my teeth much cleaner than I could with a normal toothbrush.
Brittany P.
Stephens City, VA
I wouldn’t recommend any other tooth brush! Really cleans your teeth well and feels like your at the dentist every single brushin.