Sonicare Philips  Xtreme e3000 Power Toothbrush uploaded by Walaa T.

Sonicare Philips Xtreme e3000 Power Toothbrush

BY SONICARE

Philips Sonicare Xtreme e3000 Power Toothbrush: Smartimer two minute timer helps ensure dental professional recommended brushing time. Contoured angled brush head with extra soft bristles Safe for use with braces & brackets Includes two AA batteries; battery life lasts approximately 6 weeks Product Benefits Superior plaque removal Healthier Gums Naturally Whiter Teeth Satisfaction guaranteed see more...

Sonicare Philips Xtreme e3000 Power Toothbrush
Bree D.
Cumming, GA
Brushing your teeth has never been so enjoyable! I absolutely love my Sonicare Philips Extreme e3000 Power Toothbrush, it does all the work for me and leaves me feeling confident that I have a clean mouth and pearly whites! I definitely recommend this to everyone!
Lindsay R.
East Amherst, NY
Pretty good toothbrush, does a good job of getting into all of the small spots you normally wouldn't
be able to reach. I am a first time user and would purchase this product again. highly recommended to others if they want a good quality long lasting toothbrush.
Sarah M.
Burleson, TX
LOVE this toothbrush. It does a great job at getting my teeth clean and getting in the "in-between" spaces. I do have to make sure to charge it, because the battery doesn't last super long. However, I will never go back to another toothbrush!
Amy T.
San Diego, CA
I love this toothbrush! It feels like a fabulous massage for my teeth and gums. So much so that I always miss it when I travel and don't take it with me. Definitely recommend.
Sheila E.
Lenexa, KS
Just as the dentist said, it worked great and it still does. I got it at Costco. It was a present to myself. I think it is wonderful and all expectations are met. I wish that it was more forceful and could do more but i am satisfied.
Breanna A.
Brooklyn
Worth every penny! I refuse to use another manual toothbrush because this one is extremely innovative in my opinion. It is large enough to cover a decent amount of surface area and small enough to get every crevice of your mouth
Hayley O.
This toothbrush isn't bad i am just so used to doing things manually. the only downfall i would say is the head of the toothbrush is not big enough for me, it is def effective though and i would recommend it to others
Jennifer N.
Florence, MS
This thing is amazing. Sometimes I brush my teeth just for the heck of it. It feels awesome and makes my teeth super white. The only downside is the replacement heads are super expensive.
Angie G.
Goose Creek, SC
This amazing electronic toothbrush makes me feel like I've left my dentist chair every single morning afternoon and evening that I use it to brush my teeth with
Shari G.
Oshkosh
Great electric toothbrush with three different pulsing options and the charge lasts a very long time. No worries about needing an outlet in your bathroom for it