Sonicare Philips  Xtreme e3000 Power Toothbrush uploaded by Walaa T.

Sonicare Philips Xtreme e3000 Power Toothbrush

BY SONICARE

Philips Sonicare Xtreme e3000 Power Toothbrush: Smartimer two minute timer helps ensure dental professional recommended brushing time. Contoured angled brush head with extra soft bristles Safe for use with braces & brackets Includes two AA batteries; battery life lasts approximately 6 weeks Product Benefits Superior plaque removal Healthier Gums Naturally Whiter Teeth Satisfaction guaranteed see more...

Sonicare Philips Xtreme e3000 Power Toothbrush
Emily H.
Oak Creek, WI
This toothbrush works really well, even on sensitive teeth. It has a pleasant, non abrasive texture. The heads are easily replaceable and have made brushing more thorough and easier.
Leslie A.
Really great cleaning! After a week with my whiting tooth paste I saw a huge difference. It made my teeth white and it kept the just from the dentist cleaning feeling. I don't feel plaque through out the day and feel fresh.
Bethany V.
Nine Mile Falls, WA
This toothbrush works as well as any other. The worst thing about this toothbrush is the compartment underneath the head. It collects water and saliva and grows mold. I would replace the head and tried cleaning out the compartment, but mold would still grow. I threw this toothbrush away and purchased another.
Maryam L.
Las vegas, NV
Super good toothbrush! A little more than your average brush, but well worth it. If you go from a generic one to this then you will see results with in 2-3 weeks. Paired with a good toothpaste there is not that much of a need to whiten teeth separately. I love it and your can buy the new brush heads at sams club.
Ali P.
Woodbridge, VA
I love this toothbrush
It has different option
One for people with sensitive gums or teeth
Is the lowest and there a higher one for really clean teeth a
Then there one in between
This is the best toothbrush out there
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Easy to use. Made for everyone. I love the versatility. I highly recommend to everyone. At least give it a try. Highly comparable to other brands and very affordable to all persons. I love mine it’s perfect.
Shihein W.
Hollywood, FL
I LOVE my Sonicare! i can never go back to a manual toothbrush after using this product. The battery life is also very long so it's good for travel as well. I can't comment on it's comparability to other brands since this is the only brand of electric toothbrushes I've ever used.
Melanie N.
Williston, FL
My dentist referred me to a electric tooth brush I have a tendencies to use a med grade tooth brush and brush my teeth to hard. I have cause my gums in several areas to recessed needing skin grafts. I like my electric toothbrush and if it saves my gums even better.
Nelly C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I got this as a Christmas gift a few years ago and I absolutely love it! After my sonicare electric toothbrush I haven't gone back to a manual one. And according to my dentist, my teeth are better than before!
Julitza R.
Meridian, ID
I defiantly recommend this to anyone that wants amazing teeth! I get compliments all the time how white my teeth are! I feel like it's super effective and nice. I just bought this off of amazon after my dentist referred me to this as the best electric toothbrush!