Sonicare Philips  Easy Clean HX6511/50 uploaded by Anjna P.
Sonicare Philips  Easy Clean HX6511/50

Sonicare Philips Easy Clean HX6511/50

BY SONICARE #3 in Electric Toothbrushes

Philips Sonicare Easy Clean HX6511/50: #1 most recommended power toothbrush brand by dental professionals Removes 2X more plaque than a manual toothbrush Patented sonic technology Helps improve gum health Philips Easy Clean 2 -minute Smartimer® helps ensure recommended brushing time see more...

• Has anyone had any issues of losing its charge after a long time ...4 Answers
Sonicare Philips  Easy Clean HX6511/50
Sonicare Philips Easy Clean HX6511/50
Buy on Walgreens
Madelyn R.
Everett, WA
I cannot speak high enough of Sonicare. I have used a sonicare almost my entire life and I won’t use anything else. It gives my teeth a deep clean and is gentle on my enamel. I know that I am getting quality and it is 100% worth the price. My sonicare has a self clean attached to the stand which I also love because I know I am killing all of the bacteria that’s builds up on the head of my toothbrush. If you are on the fence, this is a must have!
hannah d.
At first I was not a fan of the sonicare but then I realized I was not using the brush properly. Now I’m very happy with my sonicare and love how clean my teeth get. My only concern is the cap. It seems like toothpaste or water make its way where it attaches. So I’m constantly having to clean in between them. But overall very happy!
Haileigh C.
Williamsburg
I’ve boight two of these toothbrushes and both have died and not been able to recharge. Sonicare has such high reviews and i was disappointed in the product that i got. Waste of money for only to be used a couple months to die again and again. I have purchased another sonicare toothbrush of a different type so we’ll see if it lasts
Kristi W.
Slidell, LA
I bought this toothbrush for myself, after I saw how much my mother and husband both enjoyed their Sonicare tooth brushes. They are set to a 2 minute timers. The vibration starts off slow, the first few times you use it, to allow you to get adjusted to toothbrush. After that, it goes at regular speed.
Joey B.
Morrisonville, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love everything about this toothbrush. My favorite part is the timer that lets me know when I am 1/4 of the way through so that way I know I am not over brushing or under brushing. I have receding gums and I this has helped me get a handle on a clean mouth without without pushing too hard.
lauren d.
New Bern
Love this product and does its job! Cleans my teeth wonderfully. It has timers in when to switch sides of the mouth. I brought this from my dentist office and yes it definitely met my expectations and would buy again if I had my to. I love this electric toothbrush.
Gail D.
Taunton , MA
I love this toothbrush. I switched from another brand. I like this one much better. It works great at keeping my teeth and gums clean and healthy. It has a 2 minute timer to ensure that you brush long enough. I am completely satisfied with this purchase.
Kelly P.
Littleton, CO
I’m not awesome about taking care of my teeth , but this toothbrush helps make up for that. Gets even my teeth nice and clean. Have had it for years and it’s held up really well. The replacement heads are pricy, but worth it to keep my teeth healthy.
Donny H.
Tyler
I love this because aren't you tired of having to move you hands with those boring manual brushes then get a sonicare spin Brush and you don't have to get your arm tired in the morning anymore because if your anything like me ur not a morning person
Amanda L.
La Crosse, WI
I love this toothbrush and I’ve had it for about 3 years.  Although expensive, I am pleased with the performance and find it effective.  Only downside is the expense of the additional toothbrush heads that are needed for continued uaw
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Has anyone had any issues of losing its charge after a long time use ?