Sonicare Philips  Easy Clean HX6511/50

Sonicare Philips Easy Clean HX6511/50

BY SONICARE

Philips Sonicare Easy Clean HX6511/50: #1 most recommended power toothbrush brand by dental professionals Removes 2X more plaque than a manual toothbrush Patented sonic technology Helps improve gum health Philips Easy Clean 2 -minute Smartimer® helps ensure recommended brushing time see more...

• Has anyone had any issues of losing its charge after a long time ...4 Answers
Sonicare Philips  Easy Clean HX6511/50
Sonicare Philips Easy Clean HX6511/50
Buy on Walgreens
Lauren S.
Athens, GA
I have been loyal to Sonicate since my freshman year in high school and I am now a senior in college. I love how clean they get my teeth. Nothing can beat this toothbrush or this brand. It is expensive, but I think that it is 100% worth the price tag.
Caitlin C.
There are no other electric toothbrushes out there that make your mouth feel as clean as Sonicare do. Although this toothbrush makes your mouth feel squeaky clean, it doesn't feel too intense on the gums. I've had a Sonicare toothbrush for years and I'll remain loyal to this brand forever!
Michelle B.
El Paso, TX
This is my first electric toothbrush and it is awesome! It cleans my teeth extremely well. I notice a huge difference when I go on vacation without it because I can feel all the plaque forming on my teeth. With this toothbrush, my teeth feel very smooth and clean. I love it!
Tabitha S.
Crosby, TX
I don't think I can ever use a regularly toothbrush after using this one. It is everything I want in a toothbrush. It really makes my mouth feel clean. It's rechargeable so you don't have to worry about replacing the batteries. My mom has had hers for over 10 years now.
Kathryn B.
Mason, MI
I have always had issues with my teeth and because of certain medications tarter builds up quickly on my teeth. This tooth brush seriously blasts it away and leaves me feeling fresh and clean and not worried I missed a spot
Aly Z.
Pretty much life changing. Love my sonicare! I've had it for two years and it still works as well as day 1. Replacement heads are expensive but worth it. Sam's and Costco carry big packs for a decent price!
Jan K.
Odessa, FL
I received this as a gift. Very pleased with it. Leaves my mouth dentist office clean. Love it. I was actually planning on buying this for myself. I would definitely repurchase.
Lyndsae M.
Bristol, FL
Loooove this toothbrush. Have recommended to a few people in the past. I got mine from Walmart a year ago and haven't had anything but good come out of it!
Crystal S.
Reading, PA
I love this toothbrush. It took some getting used to. But I love how clean my whole mouth gets when I use this toothbrush.
Sharon L.
Torrance, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I alternate between this and a manual toothbrush. This helps to polish up and leave a squeaky clean feeling.
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Has anyone had any issues of losing its charge after a long time use ?