Sonicare Personal Sonic Toothbrush uploaded by Denise H.

BY SONICARE #63 in Electric Toothbrushes

Jessica J.
Colorado Springs
I love this toothbrush. The light letting me know I’m using too much pressure has been so helpful to my gum health. My dentist said there was a noticeable difference in my gums once I started using this regularly. The timer is also helpful because it makes you brush the full two minutes.
Kristen B.
This is worth the money and I will never go back! I love how every time I brush it feels like I just went to the dentist. There is no plaque left over. I love using the app that shows me that I missed a spot and the timer on the toothbrush. I am not the best brusher and I got way to fast but this prevents me from doing it. It also lets me know when to change sides. I don't even need to do any work the toothbrush does it for me. I love the different settings and my dentist has noticed a big difference as well! I wish I can rate this higher!
Sharon S.
Orlando, FL
My dentist recommend I get an electric toothbrush because he said they were more effective than a regular brush and I love it, almost immediately I saw results and it gets into those hard to reach areas that regular brushes miss and it’s better for your gums
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this toothbrush! The spinning motion allows you to get a deeper clean every time. Easy to replace the head on the toothbrush and charges quickly in the base. Such an awesome product to help keep teeth clean between dental visits.
Heather L.
This is my first electric toothbrush. I like it a lot and feel like it gets my teeth clean and my gums massages nicely. However it tends to collect gunk down where the toothbrush head meets the handle and it’s hard to clean.
Makenzie B.
I use this for braces, it kept them very clean. I got it for free from my orthodontist and he recommended it. It was a great decision as it is very effective. I also would recommend it to others out there with braces.
Kathryn R.
Yakima, WA
Don't get me wrong works great. But you can get the SAME result with a much cheaper toothbrush like OralB. I did have this and loved it but it quit holding a charge and needed to replace it, and since I had originally gotten this as a gift I myself couldn't bring myself to spend the money the money to get a new one. So I did a bunch of research and read a lot of reviews,, and found out the Oral-B was just as good and a whole lot cheaper so that's the route I took and have been happy ever since I've been using Oral-B electric toothbrush for 9 years now.
Tiffany P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
LOVE! Amazing product! I use at least 2x daily. Love massaging my gums with this product. I feel a good clean after/during use. This is highly recommended and would def’ buy another one in the near future.
KayLee S.
Hesperus, CO
Love this thing!!! I wish it didn’t have to charge but it’s nice so I don’t have to keep replacing batteries. I use this a majority of the time I brush my teeth, it works way better than a manual toothbrush and doesn’t make my arm sore!
Kelsey A.
West Lawn, PA
While I have used better toothbrushes this one was comparable. Definitely got the job done and cleaned my teeth but didn’t have the level of power I was looking for. I do however like that it was rechargeable.