Personal CareOral CareElectric ToothbrushesPhilips Sonicare

by Philips Sonicare

Sonicare HealthyWhite+ (HX8911)Brand NewIncludes Two Year WarrantyThe Sonicare HealthyWhite+ HX8911/02 standard soothbrush features patented sonic technology for whitening teeth. The SoniCare technology is clinically proven to remove 7 times more...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sonicare HX8911/02 HealthyWhite Plus Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush with 2 Brushing Modes!
Janelle M.
Buena Park, CA
Sonicare HX8911/02 HealthyWhite Plus Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush with 2 Brushing Modes uploaded by Janelle M.
Purchased at: Costco
I got this toothbrush to replace my last Sonicare toothbrush that lasted forever before it finally quit charging on me. This is a sleeker design with the same great results. A brand I trust and the travel case is a nice accessory to include. #summersmooch
Christy Z.
Maumelle, AR
This toothbrush is very expensive and the replacement heads are pricy as well, but you get what you pay for. I can tell this is a great toothbrush by how clean my mouth feels after using it and by how little time it takes the hygienist to clean my teeth when I visit the dentist.
Jennifer M.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
I love my electric toothbrush came with charger and traveling case. Works great on my teeth
Thuy Tien N.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Purchased at: Costco
I am an electric toothbrush loyalist. I will skip regular cleanings for years and my dentist always says my dental hygiene and health is equivalent to someone who routinely has 6-month cleanings. I attribute my good dental health to my Sonicare, which has a built-in timer for how long I should brush. I also don’t floss and I’m not advocating for this but I do think my Sonicare does a good job of taking fantastic care of my teeth and gums.
Lynn D.
Green Bay, WI
Decent toothbrush with a funky, long toothbrush.  My mouth much prefers the "dentist-shaped" round toothbrushes.  This does, however, contain and really great timer and automatically stops when you're finished.  I would buy it again.
Sol C.
San Antonio, TX
I love it. It’s a long term toothbrush and I’m super happy with the results, but now that I have 4 years it’s not working and I’m like why!? It supposed that work for a lot of time. Or after a few years start to not work? I already try to do something with the costumer service because the price is more than a hundred dollars of course that it was worthy because I used it every day more than on time a day. I’ll try to find some sales to buy another.
Laura S.
Byron Center, MI
Best tooth brush ever! I tried it out a week before I had my dentist appointment and my dentist couldn’t believe how plaque free my teeth were. Would highly recommend!
Venalda G.
Perrysburg, OH
Great toothbrush! Always gets my teeth super clean and does a great job of massaging my gums too. I have used Philips Sonicare brushes for over years and won’t use anything else. Highly recommend!Philips Sonicare HealthyWhite Sonic Toothbrush
Ashley G.
High Point, NC
In comparison to the oral b and having braces on I feel like the oral b reaches those areas in my mouth that I can’t reach with the sonicare. Sonicare is good just not my go to toothbrush
Kyra G.
Love this toothbrush! Makes my teeth feel super clean, holds a charge for a very long time (2 weeks of twice daily use), and the vibration indicators for timing are cool.

Looking for your answer?