Sonicare HX7011/90 Compact Mini Toothbrush Heads

by Sonicare

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sonicare HX7011/90 Compact Mini Toothbrush Heads!
How would you rate this product?
Fort Worth, TX
Small head means it reaches better the corners of the mouth! And my teeth feel cleaner than using the regular manual toothbrush!
rainbow city
I like the gear brushes. They keep my teeth cleaner than a regular toothbrush. Makes your teeth feel like you been to a dentist.
Buffalo, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Any type of electric toothbrush isn't in my budget. The only way I would be using one is for a survey company is sending me one.
Bedford, TX
I have to use these to get to the backside of my molars due to having a small mouth. Let's just say my dentist is very happy.
Jersey City, NJ
Good tooth brush not much effort to use it it does alk the work God you i recommend this product one of my go too products
Denver, CO
I have used this product before it works great cleans very well and I have no problem using it again i really like it.
Franklin, TN
Super easy to get everywhere in your mouth and not have to hurt your mouth and push your cheeks out of the way too much
Annapolis, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this product because I take it with me on travels, it keeps my teeth looking great and takes up very little space!
We use these heads even to travel with. Even if we forgot our toothbrush we can use these and they are small to store
Mount Sinai, NY
i use this toothbrush before i did not enjoy the way it cleaned my teeth i only use a few times then stopped using it

Looking for your answer?