Sonicare HX6877/21 ProtectiveClean 6100 Sonic Electric Toothbrush White w/ Built-in Pressure Sensor

BY PHILIPS SONICARE

Sonicare ProtectiveClean 6100 White (HX6877/21)Brand NewThe Sonicare HX6877/21 ProtectiveClean 6100 Toothbrush helps remove surface stains and reveal a whiter smile. The toothbrush comes with a choice of three modes - Clean mode for superior cleaning,... see more...

Review (1)
Kristyn J.
louisville
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
Got this toothbrush for Christmas and I love the way my teeth and mouth feel after using. Feels clean and polished. It has 3 settings gum care, whiten, and clean. It automatically shuts off at 2 mins so I know when I’ve brushed my teeth long enough. I can’t wait to see what my dentist says about my teeth when I go in for my 6 month cleaning!