Personal CareOral CareElectric ToothbrushesPhilips Sonicare

by Philips Sonicare

Sonicare ProtectiveClean 4100 White Mint (HX6817/01)Brand NewThe Sonicare HX6817/01 ProtectiveClean 4100 Sonic electric toothbrush comes with densely-packed, high-quality bristles that remove up to 7x more plaque than a manual toothbrush. Its specially...

Is it supposed to hurt? I feel like it’s so rough! Are the vibrations supposed to be very strong?
Start your review of Sonicare HX6817/01 ProtectiveClean 4100 Sonic Electric Toothbrush White w/ Built-in Pressure Sensor!
Duluth, MN
Works pretty great! Battery life is a concern when traveling. Always have to keep a charger with. Brush heads are on the more expensive side too.
Pataskala, OH
It took me a long time to jump on the electric toothbrush bandwagon! But I am so glad I did! This sonicare cleans so well that my hygienist is thrilled!
Tampa, FL
I love mine it works great and the brush heads that I bought are for sentive teeth which make easy to brush.
Acushnet, MA
I love my Sonicare powered toothbrush! The powered one I have has 2 intervals (one minute each) which guides you to brush tops & bottoms, one minute each.
Saint Louis, MO
I like this toothbrush but I always end up using my round head electric toothbrush that is older instead. It’s easier for me to get to the back teeth and really clean them
Great electric toothbrush for keeping your teeth clean. The Philips Sonicare brand was recommended to me by my dentist. The toothbrush beeps every 30 seconds to remind you to switch to the next quadrant of your teeth and automatically turns off after 2 minutes. The toothbrush is rechargeable and the only part you need to replace is the brush head. The brush head changes color so you know when you need to replace it. It is expensive, but worth it to have good dental hygiene and to avoid expensive dental work in the future.
Detroit, MI
I love my electric toothbrush. It’s very thorough and effective. I am a first time user. It’s lasted me a few years so far and it’s great. I use this at least twice a day. I would definitely buy it again.
It’s really lightweight and the battery goes for a long time. After using this I don’t want to go back to the regular toothbrushes. Even though ours is a little old, I’m amazed how great it still works!
I have never used electric toothbrushes in my life until the recent years! They seem to clean teeth better. I like that it times each quadrant. I love mine! It helps me be better at brushing my teeth more often. :)
Alexander, AR
Love my electric tooth rush! This is a good one, but wanting one that spins in a circle too!