BY SONICARE #23 in Electric Toothbrushes

• How does this product work. Is it just like the reviews say?1 Answers
  • How does this product work? Is it just like the reviews ...1 Answers
Chloe' T.
Waupun
My husband won this toothbrush in a drawing at our dentist. It's super amazing! Honestly it tells you when to brush the top and when to switch to bottom. It has a couple different styles of heads for whatever type of brushing you want to do. I like the stand it comes with too. It charges the tooth brush so no pesky batteries. I think this tooth brush is great for my sensitive teeth and gum issues too. It's a pretty pricey tooth brush but honestly it works do well that it will be worth it if you purchase it!
Angie C.
indiana
It’s super expensive and it doesn’t really do much when it comes to brushing. I still have to do most of the work. I switched back to a manual toothbrush because this one said (in the directions ) I didn’t have to make the bushing motions to move the toothbrush back and forth slowly and let the toothbrush do all the work but it didn’t really get my teeth clean. Don’t know I would recommend this to anyone.
Kayla P.
Huntsville
The only electric toothbrush I’ve ever used and is definitely the only one I’ll ever need! It makes my teeth and gums feel so clean. I also love the different timer settings so I can make sure I’m spending equal amounts of time in all four quadrants of my mouth.
Harley C.
Summersville, WV
My family and I have been using these electric tooth brushes for years! These are a bit pricy but definitely worth the money! Stays charged for a very long time and has the ability to interchange with new tooth brush heads! Perfect tooth brush for all ages!
Corena C.
Millbrook, AL
We got these as gifts and love them! I love how they buzz when it’s time to move to a different sector of your teeth and how well they clean. You do have to charge them often and you can’t replace the battery. But, I will buy a new one to replace mine!
Zuly G.
San Diego, Ca
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ive had this toothbrush for years (don’t worry I change out the brush heads). It helped with avoiding receding gumlines because I had a hard time not brushing too hard. This brush has lasted longer than some relationships. 10/10 would purchase again.
Gretchen M.
Draper
I love this product! I use it all the time! It is very convenient and great to use. It leaves my teeth feeling extra clean and gets all those hard to reach places. If you are looking for a good toothbrush I would recommend this.
Michele B.
Shelbyville
I will not be without a Sonicare toothbrush!  Recently, the Sonicare brush I had owned for 9+ years died!!!  I noticed a difference in my teeth within a week. The manual brush just wasn't getting the plaque buildup off like my Sonicare!  So I purchased a replacement Sonicare brush for myself and also one for my husband (who had never used a Sonicare).  Now, he's a Sonicare for life user, too!
Shantel M.
Fife, WA
This toothbrush is amazing, it gets every little crevice (and I have braces). Every time I go to the dentist I have a cavity, but not since using my sonicare! I was grateful for my orthodontist to give me one, otherwise it's pricey (but worth it in my opinion). I don't know how I ever lived without it, my teeth have never been softer, whiter or cleaner!
mariah m.
I use this toothbrush because I brush really hard and by using this I don't need to brush as hard. They are expensive and the heads need to be replaced as much as a normal toothbrush would need to be which is also more money. I would say that dentist do recommend these but they are expensive. I feel that my teeth are clean when using this product.
charlie h.
Pt Charlotte, FL
How does this product work? Is it just like the reviews say?
charlie h.
Pt Charlotte, FL
How does this product work. Is it just like the reviews say?
Deborah G.
Who uses this or regular toothbrush ?