BY SONICARE #16 in Electric Toothbrushes

• How does this product work. Is it just like the reviews say?1 Answers
  • How does this product work? Is it just like the reviews say?1 Answers
Michele B.
Shelbyville
I will not be without a Sonicare toothbrush!  Recently, the Sonicare brush I had owned for 9+ years died!!!  I noticed a difference in my teeth within a week. The manual brush just wasn't getting the plaque buildup off like my Sonicare!  So I purchased a replacement Sonicare brush for myself and also one for my husband (who had never used a Sonicare).  Now, he's a Sonicare for life user, too!
Shantel M.
Renton, WA
This toothbrush is amazing, it gets every little crevice (and I have braces). Every time I go to the dentist I have a cavity, but not since using my sonicare! I was grateful for my orthodontist to give me one, otherwise it's pricey (but worth it in my opinion). I don't know how I ever lived without it, my teeth have never been softer, whiter or cleaner!
mariah m.
I use this toothbrush because I brush really hard and by using this I don't need to brush as hard. They are expensive and the heads need to be replaced as much as a normal toothbrush would need to be which is also more money. I would say that dentist do recommend these but they are expensive. I feel that my teeth are clean when using this product.
Danielle W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
My boyfriend is the one who got me using this tooth brush. I was not about it bc I just buy a regular toothbrush and use it. He SWORE by this toothbrush so I gave it a try. It literally makes your teeth and mouth feel like you just walked out of the dentist. I love mine. I haven't used a normal toothbrush since.
Mommy M.
Chapin, SC
I can't say enough about how much I love my sonicare toothbrush! I work for an orthodontist and this is one I always recommend! It cleans your teeth so well and is easy for anyone to use - even teens who don't want to brush and floss! It literally does the work for you and gives such a clean feeling after!
Tara G.
Good toothbrush but very pricey when you can purchase a very similar off brand that essentially does the same thing. I purchased at Costco, but really any knock off round electric brush will give you the same results as this tooth brush.
Chelsea N.
Santa Monica, CA
Using Sonicare has totally changed my mouth. I have less plaque and gum bleeding so the dentist appointments are way less painful. I hate traveling without it—using a manual toothbrush just feels weird now!
Hailey M.
Marietta, GA
Absolutely love this product and what a deep clean it gives me is somewhat like the oral b spinbrush and I bought it from target absolutely love this and have continued to buy it I would recommend to others!
Margaret W.
Love my sonicare. Great quality product. I purchased mine at Costco. Love that it came with the LED light that kills bacteria. Very effective at reaching those difficult spots and your teeth feel so clean afterwards.
Tara R.
Savannah, GA
I got this toothbrush after a visit to my dentist and I love it. It makes my gums feel so good, and helps keep plaque and tartar at bay. The only negative is that the case is rather large when you're traveling but nothing too bad. I love this toothbrush. Well worth the money.
charlie h.
Pt Charlotte, FL
How does this product work. Is it just like the reviews say?
charlie h.
Pt Charlotte, FL
How does this product work? Is it just like the reviews say?
Deborah G.
Who uses this or regular toothbrush ?