BY SONICARE

• How does this product work. Is it just like the reviews say?1 Answers
  • How does this product work? Is it just like the reviews ...1 Answers
Amanda F.
Tampa
My husband and I both use this toothbrush. It really does an excellent job of brushing your teeth. I've never felt like it didn't clean my teeth to perfection. It's almost like I just got home from the dentist. I love that this product came with the charging station and light cleaning storage. I also really like that you can switch out the brush head anytime. We've had this product for over 10 years now and it's still going.
Merri W.
Salisbury
I was a little hesitant to buy this toothbrush at first because it was so expensive. But after using it a couple of times I have absolutely fallen in love with it. The timer works great.I make sure I get the full two minutes and every time. Also there are different settings of vibration with the brush so you can adjust it to what works for you. Also the WaterPik part is a really nice piece to add especially after eating pesky things like pulled pork. It’s gentle on my gums and my dentist really see the difference
Chloe' T.
Waupun
My husband won this toothbrush in a drawing at our dentist. It's super amazing! Honestly it tells you when to brush the top and when to switch to bottom. It has a couple different styles of heads for whatever type of brushing you want to do. I like the stand it comes with too. It charges the tooth brush so no pesky batteries. I think this tooth brush is great for my sensitive teeth and gum issues too. It's a pretty pricey tooth brush but honestly it works do well that it will be worth it if you purchase it!
Harley C.
Summersville, WV
My family and I have been using these electric tooth brushes for years! These are a bit pricy but definitely worth the money! Stays charged for a very long time and has the ability to interchange with new tooth brush heads! Perfect tooth brush for all ages!
Cristi C.
Maple Grove, MN
Great product as we've used a Sonicare toothbrush for over ten years. In my haste to replace our broken Sonicare I neglected to include one of the best features we liked, the Quad Pace. I still miss it and will be sure whenever the time comes we need to replace again to be certain it is a standard feature. Otherwise the product works as promised and is worth the money spent, our dental health checks improved and I not longer brush so hard (didn't know I was) that I wore away enamel on a few of my teeth.
Amanda F.
Annville, PA
Once you try a sonicare toothbrush you will never be able to use anything else. Your teeth feel as clean as they do when you leave the dentist. I love this model because it comes with the UV light to sanitize your toothbrush after each use.
Gretchen M.
Draper
I love this product! I use it all the time! It is very convenient and great to use. It leaves my teeth feeling extra clean and gets all those hard to reach places. If you are looking for a good toothbrush I would recommend this.
Grace C.
San Jose, CA
Purchased at: Target
I’ve had my electric toothbrush for many, many years and it’s still going strong. The battery lasts a long time between charges. The only negative thing I have to say about it is that the inside of the toothbrush grows mold if you don’t separate and dry the base after each use. For this reason I unscrew the brush portion from the base and allow the base to dry upside down after each use.
ARIEL 🐙.
Mesa, AZ
The battery life on this is amazing and the gentleness of the bristles are so soft but very effective on plaque removal. Combined with tooth whitening paste The sonic bristles are supposed to increase the removal of stains from your teeth. As a user of the toothbrush I am not sure if it is the toothbrush, toothpaste, mouthwash or luck that I have nice white teeth.
Brandy C.
Clearfield, UT
This toothbrush is killer! You know right after you get a great cleaning at the dentist and your teeth feel glorious?! That’s how this toothbrush makes your mouth feel. Just saying... buy it!
charlie h.
Pt Charlotte, FL
How does this product work? Is it just like the reviews say?
charlie h.
Pt Charlotte, FL
How does this product work. Is it just like the reviews say?
Deborah G.
Who uses this or regular toothbrush ?