Sonicare HX5310/12 Essence Classic Electric Toothbrush uploaded by Brittany A.Sonicare HX5310/12 Essence Classic Electric Toothbrush uploaded by Stevie P.Sonicare HX5310/12 Essence Classic Electric Toothbrush uploaded by Kristen O.

BY SONICARE

Sonicare HX5310/12 Essence Classic Electric Toothbrush Home - Misc More for the Home - Personal Care see more...

• I recommend Costco for the refills. I think it was around...2 Answers
  • Are the refill heads expensive?3 Answers
Sandra V.
San Antonio
I have had this e series toothbrush for a few years now, and I LOVE it! I feel that it really helps me clean my teeth and the bristles really do a good job of making my mouth feel cleaner and fresher than when I just brush with a toothbrush. I don't take this toothbrush when I travel, and I miss it when I am on the road. The manual ones don't feel the same for me.
Sarah S.
I have had this toothbrush for years. It gets my teeth SO clean. I honestly think it makes them whiter too since it provides such a good brushing experience. The bristles are gentle on your gums and don’t make them bleed. I would definitely recommend this product to my friends. Great investment that lasts.
Jessie P.
portland
There are a few different settings to chose from - sensitive - extra white - regular clean. I like that it stops after two minutes so I know I've done the job when the toothbrush stops. Easy to recharge when needed. The charge will last for a while at first and after using it for a few months will eventually slow and have to be charged every other day or so. I've used mine for a few years (I replace the brushheads) and it's still holding up, but I basically keep it on the charger when I'm not using it otherwise the battery will die.
lakeysha j.
USA
This is the only electric toothbrush I've ever owned. I've had it since 2015 so obviously I must like it. I got it as a gift and at first I didn't think I was going to be able to use it because if felt so weird but it didn't take long for me to get used to it.
Lara M.
Buffalo
I love this toothbrush. It’s been with me for years now and I adore it. It really vibrates and I feel like it’s working. I wish it made my toothpaste more foamy, but that’s my fault for buying gel toothpaste. I’ve had mine for over 9 years now and love it.
Lindsey F.
Cleves, OH
The product itself is great and definitely serves its purpose to keep my mouth in tip top shape. I am not a fan of the bulky handle, or of the charging base that is clunky and the white color shows all dirt and dust. We actually just retired this brush after purchasing in 2015. It still works, but does not hold much of a charge and we were ready to upgrade to something sleeker. I was also not a fan of sharing one brush, which meant having to keep track of a loose head when in use by my husband. It just didn't feel as sanitary as it could have been, and when I travel for work, I had to have a backup brush.
Sydney A.
Willmar, MN
I got this as a Christmas present this year. I wasn’t sure how I would like it since the brush head was so small but it works so good! It removes so much plaque. I highly recommend this! I don’t think I’ll go back to a regular toothbrush.
Lana S.
Easy to use it does most of the work for you which is the best part about one of these toothbrushes.
The downside to this is that you have to replace the head which is my situation right now I have to go out and get some new replacements.
Lauren P.
There is no doubt of how effective this product is, my teeth feel cleaner and I feel like it genuinely does a great job in comparison to other toothbrushes out there. That being said, the design is very flawed. The brush head screws on to the base for easy change when you need a new one, but it easily traps water, toothpaste and ultimately is a mold growing machines. So gross. Although I love sonicare, I can’t handle how gross it becomes.
Krystal C.
I will never brush my teeth with a regular tooth brush ever again. I used this and it feels like you just walked out of the dentist. I tried a regular tooth brush well traveling and my mouth felt dirty. You need this is your life if you love that dentist clean feeling.
Samantha H.
Waterford, MI
Are the refill heads expensive?
Jessie J.
Avondale, AZ
I recommend Costco for the refills. I think it was around $30 for 4 of them. I do not recommend the generic Walmart refills, they didn't vibrate right.